Forums Off Topic
BooMan is THE MAN!!!!

Thanks to Justin I have the most AWESOME g Banner on the internet!!! I friggin love my Sam banner Justin... you far exceeded any expectation I had for it!

Everyone take a look below and check it out! Thank you soo much! I just had to make it be known how amazingly AWESOME you were!!

Three Cheers for Justin!!! HIP HIP...HORRAY! HIP HIP...HORRAY! HIP HIP...HORRAY!

Thanks Again
KimmyBlanks Thursday 12/17/2009 at 05:17 PM | 59279
Thanks to Justin I have the most AWESOME g Banner on the internet!!! I friggin love my Sam banner Justin... you far exceeded any expectation I had for it!

Everyone take a look below and check it out! Thank you soo much! I just had to make it be known how amazingly AWESOME you were!!

Three Cheers for Justin!!! HIP HIP...HORRAY! HIP HIP...HORRAY! HIP HIP...HORRAY!

Thanks Again

kimmy congratulations on the banner. sam's the man! now im offically jealuous!

oldskool Thursday 12/17/2009 at 05:49 PM | 59283
Thanks for the kind words guys and Kimmy so glad you like it. I wish I had the time to go back to making more g banners, I truly have fun when I can t down and crop away, be a little creative.

Glad to have you back with us K!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 12/17/2009 at 09:30 PM | 59287
Sweet banner Kimmy

Hey Justin make me a Cherry darling banner like Joel's
kaizu Friday 12/18/2009 at 05:43 PM | 59299
I know I am not on like I used to and all but has this place gone to hell while I am away? We are making Justin's head swell even more by telling him he is the man. lol On a serious note though great banner and excellent work Booman. I may need to get you to make me a Cropsy one some time.
cropsy Saturday 12/19/2009 at 10:13 PM | 59348
HAHAHA

... sorry but I gotta give props where it's deserved and Justin totally deserves it! He kicked some major ass with this banner and I absolutely love it! I am glad everyone else loves it too!!

Thanks again Justin!!
KimmyBlanks Tuesday 12/22/2009 at 05:23 PM | 59442