Straight from the circus of the undead, we bring you a new variant zombie called Zombie Clown. He is now available.

Happy Holidays

-SPFX

spfxmasks.com Tuesday 12/22/2009 at 03:51 PM | 59439
Looks brilliant, very effective.
Sourfacedbastard Wednesday 12/23/2009 at 08:07 AM | 59460
Thank you.

-SPFX
spfxmasks.com Tuesday 1/05/2010 at 11:01 AM | 59905
Just my opinion, but SPFX in general need to take this to concept and give a more dead rotted corpse. The clown to me just looks to plain and not dead enough. Good paint work but not dead enough. Who is the photographer...We need someone who will bring the damn thing to life....
Matthew Mayhem Wednesday 1/13/2010 at 02:36 PM | 60231
Just my opinion, but SPFX in general need to take this to concept and give a more dead rotted corpse. The clown to me just looks to plain and not dead enough. Good paint work but not dead enough. Who is the photographer...We need someone who will bring the damn thing to life....

Matt you've given me a new phrase that I plan to work into conversation whenever I can...

"not dead enough"

Love it bro!
deathrisingup Wednesday 1/13/2010 at 04:12 PM | 60233

Matt you've given me a new phrase that I plan to work into conversation whenever I can...

"not dead enough"

Love it bro

lol...I know what a phrase right?

I apologize to SPFX if it sounds dickish, but its the way I see it.
Matthew Mayhem Thursday 1/14/2010 at 07:49 PM | 60270