Forums Off Topic
How was everyone's Christmas?

Mine was pretty good, it involved some rum, lots of presents, food and family and to top it off we went to see Sherlock Holmes together. It was pretty good.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Also got a ton of horror blu rays in the stocking from my wife. All in all terrific year!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh if they ever chance to a different format bedes blu ray im shooting up my neighborhood. you all have been forewarned!

customcritters Sunday 12/27/2009 at 02:26 AM | 59612
My Christmas was good. Spent quality time with the family and watch A Christmas Story about 400 times.

sausagecake Sunday 12/27/2009 at 02:32 AM | 59614
We had a great time. Christmas Eve me, the wife and kids went to see A Chistmas Carol and Alvin and The Chipmunks 2 followed by dinner at Uno's. We do a movie and dinner every Christmas Eve and the kids love it! Christmas we spent at my parents house. Great food and company!

t wise I got some killer dvd's, Night of the Creeps, Taxi Driver and The French Connection being among them; a GREAT comprehenve book on the old Universal horrors and a bunch of other goodies. Overall it was a very nice time! Went by too fast!
ny ghoul Sunday 12/27/2009 at 05:05 AM | 59617
I either stayed home and watched movies online or went out to clubs to see local bands. No presents this year nce I've been a bad boy as always
kaizu Sunday 12/27/2009 at 07:07 AM | 59623
Couldn't of asked for a better Christmas. I got to see family, my best friends, a friend I haven't seen in a long time, and even had a great conversation with my ex.
DrenTheLiar Sunday 12/27/2009 at 02:21 PM | 59628
Couldn't of asked for a better Christmas. I got to see family, my best friends, a friend I haven't seen in a long time, and even had a great conversation with my ex. I had a huge fight with my EX
kaizu Sunday 12/27/2009 at 03:08 PM | 59630
Couldn't of asked for a better Christmas. I got to see family, my best friends, a friend I haven't seen in a long time, and even had a great conversation with my ex. I had a huge fight with my EX that sounds eerily milar to my Christmas actually.

BrandyWine Sunday 12/27/2009 at 10:39 PM | 59637
I either stayed home and watched movies online or went out to clubs to see local bands. No presents this year nce I've been a bad boy as always

you can have mine if you want? I received mainly garbage that consted of Pringle socks and David Beckham aftershave. I don't even shave, I have a beard!
Sourfacedbastard Friday 1/01/2010 at 07:19 PM | 59781