Forums Horror Collectibles
What the hell??

First I hear Gary's calling it quits soon and now Bry too? All my favorites are quitting man, this sucks!
DrenTheLiar Monday 1/04/2010 at 11:07 PM | 59849
Yeah I agree it's sad.

Getting old and long someone in the family will really suck the juice out of ya Matt. You'll see someday ;)
kaizu Monday 1/04/2010 at 11:16 PM | 59852
Yeah I agree it's sad.

Getting old and long someone in the family will really suck the juice out of ya Matt. You'll see someday

While this is true - we all still have that dere that nobody else ever DOES have to go through it.

Ah, what a blissful thing is hope.
Bridge Monday 1/04/2010 at 11:27 PM | 59858
noob here, what are you talking about?
richardmalone Tuesday 1/05/2010 at 01:52 AM | 59882
noob here, what are you talking about? Bry from MCS and Gary from H30 pro will retire this year
kaizu Tuesday 1/05/2010 at 02:07 AM | 59884
yo i think the whole michael myers industry is dying out.
joelsparks Tuesday 1/05/2010 at 02:11 AM | 59885

nah, I dont think so. I own two of Gary's masks and I would have ordered from Bry at one point but he never answered my emails, but he did have talent and a good reputation over all. Both guys will be missed, but theres still Sam, Nik, Justin, SSN and some of the newer guys who've popped up. As long as theres a demand, artists will do up new Myers masks.
ny ghoul Tuesday 1/05/2010 at 03:47 AM | 59888

nah, I dont think so. I own two of Gary's masks and I would have ordered from Bry at one point but he never answered my emails, but he did have talent and a good reputation over all. Both guys will be missed, but theres still Sam, Nik, Justin, SSN and some of the newer guys who've popped up. As long as theres a demand, artists will do up new Myers masks.

you're right evan. i think they'll always be made if there's a want but once the remake movies go the want will slowly die like it seems to be trending.
customcritters Tuesday 1/05/2010 at 05:54 AM | 59894
We will still have the other artist Matt. nIGHToWL, MMFX, HSS, NAG...etc
Matthew Mayhem Thursday 1/07/2010 at 07:58 PM | 59985
I thought HSS stopped making white masks?
customcritters Thursday 1/07/2010 at 08:16 PM | 59988
I thought HSS stopped making white masks?

Sam is still making them. I think what he meant was that he wasn't going to sculpt anymore. Although, that was before he did his H9.

Nightowl and HSS are the only ones I'd really buy from these days anyway Matt, then send them to James for a golden touch.
DrenTheLiar Friday 1/08/2010 at 01:38 AM | 59993
I can't speak for anyone else, but for me it's just time. 2010 is the final year for the white masks. I think the whole indie 'myers' scene is on its way out. The drama surrounding these masks is just ludicrous. You really have to t back and just laugh at some of the stuff that unfolds almost on a daily bas due to these particular masks. Having said that, I think my last year will be my best. Time to really leave my mark and walk away. Time to move on to much bigger and better things. Opportunities are opening up to me that I can't and won't pass up.

-G
H30 Sunday 1/10/2010 at 05:10 AM | 60072
I can't speak for anyone else, but for me it's just time. 2010 is the final year for the white masks. I think the whole indie 'myers' scene is on its way out. The drama surrounding these masks is just ludicrous. You really have to t back and just laugh at some of the stuff that unfolds almost on a daily bas due to these particular masks. Having said that, I think my last year will be my best. Time to really leave my mark and walk away. Time to move on to much bigger and better things. Opportunities are opening up to me that I can't and won't pass up.

-G

Does this mean just no more Myers masks or no more period?
DrenTheLiar Sunday 1/10/2010 at 05:12 AM | 60074
Definately no more white masks. I'll be plenty busy doing other things but every once in a while I might posbly put something new out. I enjoy making masks, but other things are much more important to me now. I'll still be around to keep in touch with everyone and keep up on things.

-G
H30 Sunday 1/10/2010 at 05:17 AM | 60077
Definately no more white masks. I'll be plenty busy doing other things but every once in a while I might posbly put something new out. I enjoy making masks, but other things are much more important to me now. I'll still be around to keep in touch with everyone and keep up on things.

-G

I think I mentioned me wanting my Nightowl H6 rehaired to you. Would you still do that if it were later down the road?
DrenTheLiar Sunday 1/10/2010 at 05:42 AM | 60078
Sure and that might be something I'll continue to do when and if I have spare time. A lot of people send me masks from other artits to repaint or rehair or both.

-G
H30 Sunday 1/10/2010 at 01:54 PM | 60091