Forums Horror Collectibles
Which Freddy do you like best?

Well all know how Freddy has changed nce Nightmare 1: looks and personality. Which Freddy, in your opinion, the toughest bad ass Krueger of them all among the films, including all the NOES Freddy's, New Nightmare and Freddy vs Jason.
El Diablo Friday 1/08/2010 at 02:29 AM | 59997
3 & Vs seemed the most toughest badass. But my favorites would be 1 & 2 nce he was much more vicious and scary. Make-up would be

1 & 4.
kaizu Friday 1/08/2010 at 03:17 AM | 59999
Nothing beats the original look for me. I never understood why they changed the makeup in each movie. Can anyone explain that?
customcritters Friday 1/08/2010 at 09:54 PM | 60021
Nothing beats the original look for me. I never understood why they changed the makeup in each movie. Can anyone explain that? As with the F13th hocks also(excluding Roy)

Good queon though.
kaizu Friday 1/08/2010 at 10:35 PM | 60024
Nothing beats the original look for me. I never understood why they changed the makeup in each movie. Can anyone explain that? As with the F13th hocks also(excluding Roy)

Good queon though.

Yeah same with Halloween. I wonder what their thinking was. If you think about it, it makes little to no sense at all to change. Someone answer this for me and kaizu.

customcritters Friday 1/08/2010 at 11:02 PM | 60025
Freddy in the original NMOES was the scariest and imo was the best. I like 1,2 and 3. After that he became too much of a jokester.
ny ghoul Saturday 1/09/2010 at 05:08 AM | 60029
Although nothing beats an original, New Nightmare takes the cake for me. His look is just so different and I've always loved it.
DrenTheLiar Saturday 1/09/2010 at 02:28 PM | 60035
From the original ANOES.... scary with a slight bit of funny.
NightmareOnMyStreet Sunday 1/10/2010 at 01:30 AM | 60062
im a jason man through and through but i agree the 1st freddy is the best on looks and attitude.

pamelavoorheesRIP Sunday 1/10/2010 at 04:05 AM | 60068
Not to go off topic, pt 3F Freddy was cool and to me it had some of the most memorable kills and quotes by him. It's that the movie itsself was a little too campy, something like watching a Disney movie with an R rating

Hated the way they killed Nancy.
kaizu Sunday 1/10/2010 at 08:01 AM | 60090
The only decent Freddy was the Freddy from the 1st two films. Even though part two was a piece of weird homoerotic gayness shit, it still had the darkest Freddy. After that, he became an un-scary stupid joke one-liner comedian and he got worse with each shittier sequel. That franchise as a whole is crap.
JackOLantern Saturday 2/13/2010 at 03:25 PM | 61690
I am definitely only a fan of the Freddy of the first two films...

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Sunday 2/14/2010 at 02:10 AM | 61715
Maybe I have a differant point of view then most, but it goes both ways with me. I like him when he is Scary in the first 2 and I like him when he is funny in all the rest... I like it no matter what... It's good when it's scary and it's good when he cracks a few jokes... Don't really matter to me... To be honest From part 3 on "Excluding the new nightmare", his make-up pretty much looks the same... At least to me anyway... Parts 1 and 2 are where I can realllllly see the differance... My biggest bitch is the CGI in VS... Why in the hell would they do that??? There were scenes when it wasn't CGI so why would they do some with CGI??? Thats what pisses me off...

--Ryan
Harry Warden Sunday 2/14/2010 at 01:58 PM | 61746
thebeyond105 Sunday 2/14/2010 at 02:21 PM | 61747

Great Freddy look but that game.

Raptor Sunday 2/14/2010 at 03:01 PM | 61748
For me, there's nothing like the original.
aceofspades70 Sunday 2/14/2010 at 04:33 PM | 61752
The Original kept me awake when I was kidSo, there is a special place in my heart for that one. I love Freddy ion all his different sets, but as fare as the most intimidating, I gotta go with New Nightmare for this one guys. Maybe because in terms of portray, it was the closest Freddy acted to being the Original Freddy. Just Dark as Hell with very little comedy on the de.

8-)
Harvey0005 Tuesday 2/16/2010 at 11:50 AM | 61832
By far the original Freddy from NOES was the scariest and most bad ass

KimmyBlanks Tuesday 2/23/2010 at 01:22 AM | 62130
I think the first one was the best with all the creepyness. It truly scared the $hit out of me. When i was a kid i remeber watching on "mute" . My parents were out and my grandmother was watching me and i was hiding behind a coffee table in another room lying down watching it and everyttime

i would unmute the tv i would cringe. First memorable unmute were the nails screeching againt the wall in the alley at nancy's house i believer. This is

probably the only movie ade from the first jason that i conder a great horror flick . The 2nd one wasnt as bad but you definietly saw a difference. I like when they make em scary and less comical. I saw all the others , but very disapointed by them all including the 3d "dream child" or "dream warrior" i forget. I hope this new revamped veron sticks with the same formula. I was literally scared to go to sleep back then, thats how i know it was a great movie. In concluon, any movie that causes a bodily function to let loose uncontrollably is a great movie .

cheers

Wigglethis
Wigglethis Wednesday 3/03/2010 at 03:47 PM | 62569
Maybe I have a differant point of view then most, but it goes both ways with me. I like him when he is Scary in the first 2 and I like him when he is funny in all the rest... I like it no matter what... It's good when it's scary and it's good when he cracks a few jokes... Don't really matter to me... --Ryan

I completely agree w/Ryan on this

;)
kweandee Wednesday 3/03/2010 at 03:52 PM | 62570
Maybe I have a differant point of view then most, but it goes both ways with me. I like him when he is Scary in the first 2 and I like him when he is funny in all the rest... I like it no matter what... It's good when it's scary and it's good when he cracks a few jokes... Don't really matter to me... --Ryan

Freddy is Freddy no matter how he's portrayed. If a movie sucks then blame the director
kaizu Wednesday 3/03/2010 at 04:02 PM | 62572

Freddy is Freddy no matter how he's portrayed. If a movie sucks then blame the director

Aman to that dude
Harvey0005 Saturday 3/06/2010 at 04:32 AM | 62667