Forums Horror Movie Talk
The Most HORRIFIC Scene In Horror Movie History!!!

I want to know what you guys find to be the most horrific scene in horror movies!!!

I'll start this off with the Obvious -- Dead Alive aka Braindead "Lawn Mower Scene" (Party's Over!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkUdGkIwMFQ

Hmmm... Come to think of it, what part of this movie wouldn't make for the most horrific scene??? The opening credits maybe...Hope you arnt sqeemish...

--Ryan
Harry Warden Tuesday 1/12/2010 at 08:14 AM | 60174
1) HENRY PORTRAIT OF A SERIAL KILLER.....the home invaon/family murder scene

2) I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE......gang rape scene

3) CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST......disembowlments and cannibal scene at the end

4) GATES OF HELL......gut vomit scene

5) ZOMBIE 2......splinter in the eye!
ny ghoul Tuesday 1/12/2010 at 04:29 PM | 60177
I agree with ny ghoul in regards to the home invaon in "Henry"...very disturbing still to this day.

Just for pure "suckitude" reasons I might also throw in the torture scene (needles, saw, etc) from "Audition". For "cringe" factor I've always found the scene where Donnie Wahlberg had to shatter his own leg to get out of the shackles in Saw 2 very hard to watch...and listen to.
deathrisingup Tuesday 1/12/2010 at 04:47 PM | 60178
I agree with all those, especially the "Lawnmower" scene in Dead Alive, clasc. HOWEVERThe scene in the original Day of the Dead, were that ass hole military guy is getting his lower half torn off and hes screaming at the zombies "Choke on em! Choke on em!!" ... to this day it still makes me smile inde

Harvey0005 Monday 2/08/2010 at 05:13 AM | 61300
i really like in Dagon where that drunk gets his face cut off. god damn, talking about hard to look at the screen. also... *gh* it disappoints me to put this here cuz i'm not a big fan of the series but Saw 6, the beginning of that movie as so hard to watch without wanting to look away. It was graphic, nasty, and cool. sucks the rest of the movie wasn't.
thebeyond105 Monday 2/08/2010 at 06:49 AM | 61311
1) HENRY PORTRAIT OF A SERIAL KILLER.....the home invaon/family murder scene

2) I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE......gang rape scene

3) CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST......disembowlments and cannibal scene at the end

4) GATES OF HELL......gut vomit scene

5) ZOMBIE 2......splinter in the eye Evan's list sums it up for me
kaizu Monday 2/08/2010 at 01:32 PM | 61327
i woulda put the gut vomit scene if it i looked more real.
thebeyond105 Monday 2/08/2010 at 05:58 PM | 61340