Forums Off Topic
The Ultimate CON-AIR Mega Super Nic Cage Hair Edition Thread

Alright Joel and I along with our families have been watching CON-AIR off and on for like two weeks now making fun of the lines and how campy the movie has become or always was. If your a CON-AIR fan (and we sort of are and aren't in a weird way) join the fun and let the hair blowing in the wind begin.

Talk about anything and everything CON-AIR related.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hla15pyopok
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 1/13/2010 at 03:37 AM | 60214
Cage at his best The movie had some of the best actors of that era all crammed in one cocky flick. The time when all his movies made you laugh but you still would go see them

This era was Cage's highlight imo
kaizu Wednesday 1/13/2010 at 04:01 AM | 60217
You're right K man! Best quote and this is not exact.

Nic Cage in the beginning of the movie when he's ready to get out of prison. He is writing to his wife.

Now recite this below with a bad country accent. Almost Forrest Gump like. "Hey hummingbird, put out the fine china, squeeze some lemons for the lemon-aid, and tie a yellow ribbon around the old out tree. You're pappa bear is coming home!"

PRICELESS LINE

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 1/13/2010 at 04:18 AM | 60218

kaizu Wednesday 1/13/2010 at 04:36 AM | 60219
Just to set the record straight, I in no way take CON AIR for a serious film.

That's the only way I can enjoy it . . . by pretty much laughing my way through it.

Bedes a few notable entries, if taken seriously this movie is garbage.

However, it's one of those movies that's just so bad you love it for the sake of 'Camp'.

It's so bad it's good.

Con Air has some of the best 'quotable' lines and I had almost forgotten them until we re-watched it recently.

Again, proving why Nicholas Cage sucks.

P.S. Cage's only roll worthy of anything is in 'Adaptation'.

Now if only he did more roles like that.
DaShape Wednesday 1/13/2010 at 06:37 PM | 60238