Forums Horror Movie Talk
Freddy vs Jason 2?

So I know that this is old news. and I know that instead of a movie they made a comic of Freddy vs Jason vs Ash. But what did you want to happen...Freddy vs Jason vs...Michael? Leatherface? Chucky? etc..? They built it up for a sequel will it ever happen?
BrandyWine Wednesday 1/13/2010 at 11:06 PM | 60247
i think they screwed the pooch with the FvsJ, if they would have made that film better i think they would have continued but now i think its all remakes, remakes, remakes!

pamelavoorheesRIP Thursday 1/14/2010 at 04:13 AM | 60250
So I know that this is old news. and I know that instead of a movie they made a comic of Freddy vs Jason vs Ash. But what did you want to happen...Freddy vs Jason vs...Michael? Leatherface? Chucky? etc..? They built it up for a sequel will it ever happen? I doubt it. I admit I did like Freddy Vs Jason, I can accept it for what it is. Adding michael in vs movie would be a bad idea. They actually did have an idea for Michael vs Pinhead. Barker was up for it as long as Carpenter would direct. Glad they didn't. Would like to see Ash Vs Freddy though

In the mid 80s before Freddy appeared, Fangoria did a short comic with Michael,Jason,and Leatherface battling each other. In the end Michael wins
kaizu Thursday 1/14/2010 at 04:49 AM | 60253
Freddy vs Jason had some fun moments, but over all I loathe the whole "vs" thing, including the dopey fan films that pit Leatherface against Myers, etc.
ny ghoul Thursday 1/14/2010 at 04:55 PM | 60261
I actually enjoyed Freddy Vs Jason...It was a fun movie and I gotta admit...Jason ripping through the corn field during that party was pretty bad ass.

However, I think they should just leave it at that...don't wanna beat a dead horse.

KimmyBlanks Thursday 1/14/2010 at 05:21 PM | 60263
There's really no need to add another slasher into the mix. It just gets corny that way.
DrenTheLiar Thursday 1/14/2010 at 09:15 PM | 60275
I wouldn't mind seeing Rob Zombie's Myers go against the new Freddy and the new Jason!

El Diablo Friday 1/15/2010 at 06:28 PM | 60293
I wouldn't mind seeing Rob Zombie's Myers go against the new Freddy and the new Jason!That's an interesting idea...have the remake slashers fight and kill eachother off. Win/Win= no more remakes of our favorite three slashers lol

kweandee Friday 1/15/2010 at 08:01 PM | 60298
I like the idea of a Remake Battle Royal, kill em all off and oooooohhh what this?? Heres the originals, oh well .... guess we can go back the them then hu *hint, hint*

Still, I liked Freddy vs Jason, but nce Kane Hodder wasnt in it, I use the name Jason loosley, still for what it was, I enjoyed it

Harvey0005 Friday 1/29/2010 at 08:35 AM | 60829
I agree with the lack of doing a sequel.

Sure the was room for one, but not so much with another slasher involved.

If they were to do it now, it'd just be a ploy to make money.The idea of the remade characters fighting is an excellent idea though, we'll just see how what's his name does with freddy, then judge.

I think the new Mikey would take that one though. If they tried a rendention of the old Myer's it wouldn't work at all.
zmbgraphics Friday 1/29/2010 at 01:12 PM | 60834