Forums Horror Collectibles
New Freddy score, Anders Diner glove!!

Just recieved this from Jason/Chainsaw and I am impressed! This is my 2nd Anders glove which was based on the Diner glove in pt4/Dream Master. I love the details on this copy, has very nice solder spills. This will go very nicely with my standard pt4 glove. Big thanks to brotha Jason!!

kaizu Monday 1/18/2010 at 12:22 PM | 60377
Very nice!
deathrisingup Monday 1/18/2010 at 06:30 PM | 60382
Pretty nice.Few things that bother me about it and it's only because I've built a few. Looks like it pretty thin copper, but each to there own. The blades have zero edge on em, they look odd all mine have a false edge ground in. Why nobody ages the rivets is beyond me, only takes a little extra but makes a huge impact on the overall look of the glove. Sorry just what I see.

Clinton
ClintonH Monday 1/18/2010 at 07:13 PM | 60384
Very nice Thanks bro
kaizu Monday 1/18/2010 at 07:59 PM | 60385
Pretty nice.Few things that bother me about it and it's only because I've built a few. Looks like it pretty thin copper, but each to there own. The blades have zero edge on em, they look odd all mine have a false edge ground in. Why nobody ages the rivets is beyond me, only takes a little extra but makes a huge impact on the overall look of the glove. Sorry just what I see.

Clinton Thanks alot, I have been waiting for this for a very long time. The pt4 doesn't have edged blades. This glove isn't based on the Hero. This is not a new Anders glove but a rather old attempt from him from a few years back. It's a rather large glove compared to his newer models. I have standard pt4 from Anders which is much more small and accurate. Compared to the actual Diner glove the glove I posted is off in some parts. I bought it cause it looks AWESOME imo (like yours), didn't buy it for accuracy. Yes Clinton, I know my gloves very well

Btw your remake glove is misng the cuffs/hinges. Sorry I'm in a very bad mood...due to some drama at another te..
kaizu Monday 1/18/2010 at 08:11 PM | 60386
great addition to the collection my friend...

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Monday 1/18/2010 at 09:50 PM | 60388
Great glove kaizu. Good for scaring robbers

Klempo Monday 1/18/2010 at 10:39 PM | 60390
Thanks Tommy and Klempo

Great glove kaizu. Good for scaring robbers
kaizu Monday 1/18/2010 at 11:27 PM | 60391
That's one nice glove there T
Anonymous Tuesday 1/19/2010 at 01:30 AM | 60393
That is sooooo kool!

Now I bet that can leave some scratches on the sheets! ~XOXO Sara
*Horror_Chick* Tuesday 1/19/2010 at 06:47 AM | 60397
Thanks Ron and Sara

That is sooooo kool!

Now I bet that can leave some scratches on the sheets! ~XOXO Sara Actually that black sheet used for my display pics is my coat inde out spread on some boxes. Each time I do glove pics I often poke a hole in the quilting
kaizu Tuesday 1/19/2010 at 07:22 AM | 60399

Clinton

I am certainly no authority on the Freddy Gloves, I do own two myself, and T's glove may not be perfectly screen accurate, but I love the looks of it, especially the solder drippings. It's a pretty happening glove if you ask me.
Anonymous Tuesday 1/19/2010 at 03:33 PM | 60404
I think that glove looks KILLER!!! I love the blades! Even though there really wasn't any edge to them in part 4, I still feel that the glove looks better WITHOUT the edge... Looks more like something a psychopath would make hiself and if you ask me, I think it looks more horrific without the edge.

Very Kool Score brother!!!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Wednesday 1/20/2010 at 12:55 AM | 60423
Holy geez, I said it's what I see. Sorry for having an opinion, I'll take it elsewhere. Clinton
ClintonH Wednesday 1/20/2010 at 02:06 AM | 60427
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Nobody is saying you can't have an opinion on anything. I think I'd be the first person to say what I saw and from what I can tell, nobody is telling you not to express your opinion.

Anyway, great looking glove and pictures as always Kaizu.
Sourfacedbastard Wednesday 1/20/2010 at 11:41 AM | 60447
thanks again Ron,Ryan and brotha SFB

Holy geez, I said it's what I see. Sorry for having an opinion, I'll take it elsewhere. Clinton From your 1st quote it reads "I see nothing good about this glove". If I wanted criticism I would've asked

Sorry I took it that way. Believe me if you go to other tes such as Kruegear com or NightOwl with that super honest attitude, they'll tear you apart

So....Do stay Clinton
kaizu Wednesday 1/20/2010 at 12:32 PM | 60448
i like it
Fred55x Thursday 1/21/2010 at 03:48 AM | 60504
thats a dope glove bro.....looks ck man!!!!
ny ghoul Thursday 1/21/2010 at 04:03 AM | 60507
thanks again Ron,Ryan and brotha SFB

Holy geez, I said it's what I see. Sorry for having an opinion, I'll take it elsewhere. Clinton From your 1st quote it reads "I see nothing good about this glove". If I wanted criticism I would've asked

Sorry I took it that way. Believe me if you go to other tes such as Kruegear com or NightOwl with that super honest attitude, they'll tear you apart

So....Do stay Clinton

Never said I was gong to a different te, just out of you post. Not that it matters It was a fun project but I'm done with them anyway.Oh and great glove.

Clinton
ClintonH Thursday 1/21/2010 at 04:49 AM | 60514
Thanks guys
kaizu Saturday 1/23/2010 at 02:40 AM | 60616