Forums Off Topic
Burger King Has A Cupcake Shake...

You all are totally going to make fun of me but you have to try his. OMG it's the best thing EVER!

Today one of my friends casually told me that Burger King has a new cupcake shake.

I literally gasped and shook my head in disbelief!! She asked, "Well do you want to eat at BK?" and I was like "No, I just want the shake...we'll eat somewhere else" (Yes I love anything to do with cupcakes that much!)

It's called the Cupcake BK Sundae Shake and it's mmm mmm good :)

It's a creamy, bright yellowish shake with a SUPER thick and swirly dollop of whipped cream and colorful sprinkles on top.

I really can't believe how much it taste just like a yellow cupcake with white icing and sprinkles from Schnuck's. (and if you have a Schnuck's near you, you know what I'm talking about!)

You've got to get to Burger King RIGHT NOW and get one of these. You won't regret it! Next time I go to Burger King I'm getting a large one, ha!~XOXO Sara
*Horror_Chick* Friday 1/29/2010 at 01:56 AM | 60821
Finally! My days of trying to suck a cupcake through a straw are OVER! (Justin aka "BooMan Admin" can do this in one try with no problems. It's really all he's good at.)
Myers31TKD Friday 1/29/2010 at 03:13 PM | 60837
Cupcake shake review:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AizPlW5riHY
Fred55x Friday 1/29/2010 at 03:19 PM | 60838
looks pretty gross to me, even the fat guy in the video review didnt seem to like it
Fred55x Friday 1/29/2010 at 03:32 PM | 60839
Sounds delicious!
DrenTheLiar Saturday 1/30/2010 at 04:59 PM | 60861
I actually went and got one of these because of this thread. It was everything I hoped for and more! Thanks for the heads up and try one everybody! They are great. Thanks Sara!
Raptor Saturday 1/30/2010 at 05:14 PM | 60863
Gonna be out later today. May just have to pick one of these bad boys up!
feastonscraps18 Saturday 1/30/2010 at 08:36 PM | 60882
Just finished my second one, I'm officially addicted! Thanks Sara!

Raptor Sunday 1/31/2010 at 07:44 PM | 60926
Would love to try one

There aren't enough BKs nearby

The new Burger at McDonalds Japan...had to laugh when I saw it. The Texas Burger
kaizu Monday 2/01/2010 at 02:40 AM | 60943
Would love to try one

There aren't enough BKs nearby

The new Burger at McDonalds Japan...had to laugh when I saw it. The Texas Burger

I get chest pains just looking at that.
Myers31TKD Monday 2/01/2010 at 03:19 AM | 60945
Of course I had to try one of these for myself. mply put the ngle GREATEST thing I have ever drank in my life....PERIOD! Seriously this is a damn fine milkshake. I would get it without whip cream next time mply because I wanted more shake (the whip cream is that serious thick bag kind that is good but can be a little much) other than that its fantastic.

If you like yellow cake batter you'll love this shake! Thanks for the heads up Sara.

Now K man, that ad is seriously killing me. The sad think is they wouldn't even serve that in this country (McDonald's that is) but that is what the world thinks we eat. (and we do if we go to Burger King) From a man that like a good burger the American Texas Burger there in Japan looks a bit to much! Come state de K man and we'll get you a real American burger!Wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't leave on a wacky note...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMkU-Qf_3N0

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 2/01/2010 at 05:30 AM | 60951
Do they have the Mega Mac in the states?? I had a heart burn after having one

kaizu Monday 2/01/2010 at 05:43 AM | 60954
HOLY LORD! What are they trying to kill you guys like they did us in the 80's? Now you can barley get a large thing of fries at our McDonald's. It's all apple chips and salads these days, oh and degner coffee drinks.

I want a bite of a MEGA MAC!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 2/01/2010 at 06:04 AM | 60955
You two are crackin me up!

Those burgers look like they would be a mess to eat!

Glad you liked the shake Booman. It's a tasty yellow cake treat that's for sure.

Now to try and get rid of that Mega Mac picture in my head.

~XOXO Sara
*Horror_Chick* Tuesday 2/02/2010 at 03:07 AM | 61013
I saw it on the menu last time I was at BK for a 99 cent double cheese burger. I might get one next time. It sounds good. I do like those funnel cake sticks they have.
Moon Wednesday 3/10/2010 at 03:18 AM | 62812