Forums Horror Movie Talk
Some of my Classic Universal Autographs

Just thought I'd share these. Keep proming myself I'll get them profesonally mounted when budget allows then I blow the money on masks.

The pics aren't the best quality.

Elsa Lanchester

(Purchased fromn the Estate of producer Sam Rosen)

Boris Karloff (his g changed quite a bit over the years - this is a later example)

Bela Lugo

Lon Chaney Jr.

(this is also gned by Wally Ford who starred in a few of the Mummy movies)

Bal Rathbone

Abbott & Costello - OK they're not monsters themselves but they met them all

lblambert Thursday 5/29/2008 at 12:27 AM | 12175
WHere do you have these displayed Lee?

Down a hall way or in a particular room?

Very cool.
DaShape Thursday 5/29/2008 at 12:38 AM | 12176
One wall of the Mancave is dedicated to Universal clascs. I have these as well as a bunch of framed stills:

lblambert Thursday 5/29/2008 at 12:42 AM | 12177
Amazing Lee....

kweandee Thursday 5/29/2008 at 01:00 AM | 12178
When are you going to fly us up Lee to have a few beers in the ole Mancave? Love the displays brother and quite a collection of clasc autos there. Your collection is growing strong young Skywalker! Soon you shall surpass my prize collection of Garbage Pail Kids.

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 5/29/2008 at 01:27 AM | 12180
When are you going to fly us up Lee to have a few beers in the ole Mancave?

Not a bad idea. I've got a TV, DVD Player, Xbox, and a full ze fridge down there too. If I only had a catheter I'd never need to come back upstairs!
lblambert Thursday 5/29/2008 at 01:31 AM | 12181
When are you going to fly us up Lee to have a few beers in the ole Mancave?

Not a bad idea. I've got a TV, DVD Player, Xbox, and a full ze fridge down there too. If I only had a catheter I'd never need to come back upstairs

LMAO!!!! I have a milar tuation in our bonus room upstairs. Pretty much live up here! But the Mancave, she stays cool year round I am sure. Plus there is enough latex in your basement to Jenna Jameson blush....
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 5/29/2008 at 01:34 AM | 12182
DAMN LEE!!! Thats Sweet bro!!! I bet when you walk into your mancave, all you smell is EXPENVE Latex??? hahaha! To me thats the BEST smell in the world! I LOVE the smell of latex! My little room carrys a slight smell of Latex from Casey's masks that I got from him... I love it!!! Sometimes I burn Pumpkin Sented Candles through the winter and summer about an hour before I watch a clasc horror movie so that when I walk in my room it reminds me of Halloween... Suites my need for the mood I want!!! Maybe I sound weird, but every day is Halloween in my room! (Every day is HalloweeN at Jammy's house! Jammy's Uncle's the Boogy Man. Boogy Man, Boogy Man Jammy's Uncle's the Boogy Man) -- H4... hahaha...
Harry Warden Thursday 5/29/2008 at 01:56 AM | 12183