Forums Horror Collectibles
Do you believe in the Ouija Board?

Mention the words Ouija Board and most people will shiver or freak out because they associate those words with ghosts and spirits.

Do you believe in the power of the Ouija Board?
Raptor Saturday 2/06/2010 at 05:04 AM | 61211
do i believe it can posble be used to channel "something else"?.....yes...

do i believe some random dilweed can go to walmart or tru and buy it off the shelf and channel "something else"?......heck no....

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Saturday 2/06/2010 at 01:30 PM | 61218
They are a direct line to Satan. I will never partake in such pagan, heretical, satanic rituals

Bloodynose Sunday 2/07/2010 at 05:12 PM | 61256
I believe my brother Matt was pushing it. There is no other way Parker Brothers could know so much about me

Harvey0005 Monday 2/08/2010 at 05:05 AM | 61298
they were sold out of Ouija boards at toys r us last time i went. but no i don't believe in ghosts or anything.
thebeyond105 Monday 2/08/2010 at 06:24 AM | 61307
I believe my brother Matt was pushing it. There is no other way Parker Brothers could know so much about me

Man O man...I just pee'd my pants!
TxSteveTodd Monday 2/08/2010 at 08:25 PM | 61347
do i believe it can posble be used to channel "something else"?.....yes...

do i believe some random dilweed can go to walmart or tru and buy it off the shelf and channel "something else"?......heck no....

take care, Tommy

Couldn't of said it better myself....lol

kweandee Monday 2/08/2010 at 08:35 PM | 61348
I'm actually not convinced one way or the other on them. What I do notice is that the way that they seem to work is by lowering your restance to certain ideas. In lowering your restance in the way they do, you become more susceptible to mind control techniques (and not of the Jedi variety). I've never found anything good that came from ung the Ouija, regardless of how it's used.

~XOXO Sara
*Horror_Chick* Tuesday 2/09/2010 at 01:16 AM | 61366
I've never found anything good that came from ung the Ouija, regardless of how it's used.

Try ung it as a snack tray...you'll find it's decorative and functional...and that's a good thing.
lblambert Tuesday 2/09/2010 at 01:53 AM | 61370
I've never found anything good that came from ung the Ouija, regardless of how it's used.

Try ung it as a snack tray...you'll find it's decorative and functional...and that's a good thing.

*Horror_Chick* Tuesday 2/09/2010 at 02:06 AM | 61372
Tommy's comment was dead on.....anything can be used as a channel, its the belief and energy that are put forth that will posbly open a door or channel another realm. You don't need a ouija board although they look cool.

I've used them, but always made them myself.
ny ghoul Tuesday 2/09/2010 at 05:21 AM | 61383
I have no interest in mesng with one (but if I did, I don't think I'd hetate).

Try ung it as a snack tray...you'll find it's decorative and functional...and that's a good thing. HAHAHA. Word.
Myers31TKD Tuesday 2/09/2010 at 03:38 PM | 61392
I don't believe in them for shit. I've used one and not a damn thing happened.
JackOLantern Wednesday 2/10/2010 at 05:03 AM | 61442
i was fucking with my gullible friend and made the Ouija board say something. he's still freaked out to this day about it because i never told him the truth.
thebeyond105 Wednesday 2/10/2010 at 06:43 AM | 61448
Tommy's comment was dead on.....anything can be used as a channel, its the belief and energy that are put forth that will posbly open a door or channel another realm. You don't need a ouija board although they look cool.

I've used them, but always made them myself.I agree..Offline I know a lot of people who are pagan or Wiccan or who have dabbled in some kind of occult shit.I have heard a lot of weird shit from these people. It is true, you don't necessarily need a board. A big part of whether or not you contact anything is how much do you believe in the posbility of contacting spirits.
Moon Wednesday 3/10/2010 at 08:40 PM | 62879
Ouija Boards, life after death, psychics, tarot cards. It's all a load of bollocks and I can't believe that in the 21st century people still believe in all that crap.
Sourfacedbastard Friday 3/12/2010 at 07:42 AM | 62941

I've used them, but always made them myself. This is exactly what I was gonna say.

Well said buddy

I had spoken w/ a Demonologist and we were talking about the power of the Ouiji Board.

He said in his expirience hand made ones had actually been more effective than the store bought one.

He didn't know why but he thought it was interesting.

He had told me of a story where a younger child had been ung the Ouiji Board and actually invited in a demon and I guess some pretty crazy shit happened to him.

Obviously I don't know how true this story is but anything is posble and I guess it's eaer for children to channel through to a spirit rather than an adult.

I personally have never had anything happen to me when I tried out the Ouiji board in the past however I am not close minded when it comes to the fact that you can truly channel through to a spirit if done correctly.

KimmyBlanks Friday 3/12/2010 at 05:17 PM | 62947