Forums Horror Collectibles
Some new Jason test shots!!!!!!

Just a rehash of some previous costumes with the addition of my Crazydog 6,my Utubeslasher sack, and my one piece JGTH mask(I added some additional weathering to the hock area) for convention wear. Only took a few shot last night as the weather was getting bad, so we cut it short.Bacally these are test shot to see how the new costume additions look on camera. I obviously need to make some new hands for my JGTH nce you can see in a couple shots that they are pulling out from under my sleeve. I also think I am going to use some of the material from my old sack to extend the bottom of this one further down my chest a bit, and as far as the 6, I may use my old FOD hood for conventions.The he's back is awesome but the ears are more accurate to the very beginning scenes as opposed to the later looks.I may even have to go back to my larger shirt.Guess I have been bulking up more than I thought.,lol All this

will be fixed by HH. Any way, here goes.
wickedbeard Saturday 2/06/2010 at 11:11 AM | 61216
Dude, I'd think that JGTH and remake came straight from the screen if I didn't know better.
DrenTheLiar Saturday 2/06/2010 at 02:38 PM | 61221
customcritters Saturday 2/06/2010 at 06:17 PM | 61222
Those sack pics are purely insane I wonder why they never chose you as Jason?? Thanks for sharing!!
kaizu Sunday 2/07/2010 at 03:28 AM | 61235
my god if i could only have your collection.
pamelavoorheesRIP Sunday 2/07/2010 at 04:56 AM | 61239