Forums Horror Collectibles
HorrorPropsStore.com Ripped me off!

Just a friendly piece of advice. Do NOT buy from member HorrorPropsStore.com. They ripped me off for 7 hockey masks. I've been waiting nce August and every time I've contacted them , I got a BS excuse. Another 3 weeks went by without any contact whatsoever. Just wanted everyone to know what kind of shady bs they've pulled. I'm ck of it. They're also TheHorrorPropsStore on myspace. Major rip off. Jerks.

-G
H30 Monday 2/08/2010 at 08:51 PM | 61350
Thanks for the heads up Gary. Mark them off the do not buy list! That's the problem with this garbage these days, does anyone have any ethics at all?
customcritters Monday 2/08/2010 at 10:08 PM | 61352
Lets clear some things up on here. This is a deal between HPS and gary. Not everyone that thinks they have a opinion about something. HPS has always sent product out in a timely manner and has always delivered quality products. It has been our goal to provide people with quality products for a minimul price. We could ealy charge more then what we do. No one else sells hocks painted and accurately straped for 50 bucks shipped. Now the deal with gary was unfortunate to be prolonged this long. It is being handled right now and will be the past by this weekend. Dont criticize anyone or buisness until you know the story of why something happened. The other partner in this company the guy that started it has had serious back surgery recently. That is the reason things havent been taken care of. Then there was a miss communication with the product that was promised to gary. Now I understand that hes pissed and he had to vent. Personally I belive it to be alittle to drastic to go blogging about it. And unless you knw the whole story or you know for certain the person truly ripped someone off then keep your mouth shut. All it is doing is making this te look like myers.net. People that dont have any idea about whats going on that think they have a right to have a opinion about the tuation.
HorrorPropsStore.com Tuesday 2/09/2010 at 06:10 PM | 61398
Both des have had their say. When everything is settled with both des, pm a mod and this thread will be deleted. In the time being I'm having this locked. Yes, this isn't MM net ;)
kaizu Tuesday 2/09/2010 at 06:20 PM | 61400