Forums Off Topic
Christopher Nolan's Batman 3 Confirmed!

Hell to the Yes!

Anyone else ready to see some more Bat?

href="http://www.firstshowing.net/2009/06/27/christopher-nolans-batman-3-it-starts-and-ends-with-time/">http://www.firstshowing.net/2009/06/27/ ... with-time/
BrandyWine Thursday 2/11/2010 at 03:48 AM | 61495
YES IM READY!!!
customcritters Thursday 2/11/2010 at 04:10 AM | 61496
I'm hoping they decide to drop the ridiculous voice that Batman has. Christian Bale sounds like he's smoking 50 packs of cigs a day which in turn makes his voice annoying and hard to understand.
Sourfacedbastard Thursday 2/11/2010 at 01:08 PM | 61524
The thought of anyone bedes Heath Ledger playing the joker in this franchise is down right ridiculous to me. That being said I feel that this trilogy should end with a new villain, and not only should it end with Batman's triumph over corruption it should end with his death. Batman begins was to the audience the birth of Batman, the dark knight was his rise and fall, and The batman should be the death of Batman, or so we believe. I feel that if any villain was to finish off the caped crusader it would most definitely have to the joker. However with Heath Ledgers pasng I feel it should put into the hands of someone new, like the riddler perhaps played by oh lets just say Johnny Depp. Now as I was saying, The Batman should end with batman's death or so we believe, I say that meaning it end with a cliff hanger, or an ending that your not so sure of. Did Batman live or did he die? Thats how I would do it but I think Christopher should really put some serious thought into it before he thinks about recasting the joker. One last thing, the flashback idea I'm not really too keen on, to just see cameos of villains feels like it would be kind of cheating the audience.
krueger4653 Thursday 2/11/2010 at 05:53 PM | 61547
I agree..if they're going to end it, end it with a bang.

I'm pumped for some new batmanage though.
zmbgraphics Thursday 2/11/2010 at 06:59 PM | 61555
I'm hoping they decide to drop the ridiculous voice that Batman has. Christian Bale sounds like he's smoking 50 packs of cigs a day which in turn makes his voice annoying and hard to understand.

I'm hoping they decide to drop Bale altogether. He's a terrible Batman/Bruce Wayne and yes, his shitty Dirty Harry voice is laughable.
JackOLantern Thursday 2/11/2010 at 08:51 PM | 61574
nice i was wondering if there was going to do anymore
metaller Monday 2/22/2010 at 10:35 PM | 62116
Not to hijack the thread, but what in the hell is this Sourfacedbastard?

It's freaking me out big time!

http://imgur.com/94j4n.
gummi Tuesday 2/23/2010 at 09:01 AM | 62154

I'm hoping they decide to drop Bale altogether. He's a terrible Batman/Bruce Wayne and yes, his shitty Dirty Harry voice is laughable.

Bale

is the best caped crusader after Michael Keaton. He plays Batman as an impong shadowy figure, the way it should be. He's a good part of the reason the last 2 films were good.
ny ghoul Tuesday 2/23/2010 at 07:59 PM | 62169
Not to hijack the thread, but what in the hell is this Sourfacedbastard?

It's freaking me out big time!

http://imgur.com/94j4n.

I wish I could tell you but I can't as I don't really know what it is myself. I found it by accident. You have to admit though, she's very cute. It's the skinny arms and odd shuffle that does it for me.
Sourfacedbastard Tuesday 3/02/2010 at 07:37 AM | 62520

Bale

is the best caped crusader after Michael Keaton. He plays Batman as an impong shadowy figure, the way it should be. He's a good part of the reason the last 2 films were good.

I think the latest Batman films are going in the right direction. But, it's Bales voice. He makes it hard to understand what he's saying. I must admit I do prefer Keaton, I think he has more charisma and he didn't feel the need to adopt that irritating 50 cigs a day voice.
Sourfacedbastard Tuesday 3/02/2010 at 07:41 AM | 62521
it is great to hear your guys say it, i thought i was the only one that realized this, Bale sounds horrible in that movie
Fred55x Tuesday 3/02/2010 at 07:01 PM | 62530