Okay, so ... any who have have read anything I have written, you know ONE, I cant spell, and TWO, Im a Troma fan

. There are probally a few more of you out there. Trust me when I say it doesnt amaze me when people tell me (even horror fans) that they dont like Troma movies. Hell, its even more people that will say "Whats a Troma Movie"

... that normaly makes the vein on the left de of my forhead pulse out like the wallet of the guy who left the set of Paranormal Activity with there special effect budget in his back pocket

In any case I thought it would be cool to see just how many ... if any Troma fans are chillin on HorrorBid and if so, then hay WHATS YOUR ALL TIME FAVORITE TROMA MOVIE

???!!! Just for fun, hell some people may even read some of the films listed and be like "OMG, I didnt know this was a TROMA MOVIE, maybe I should see more of these TROMA MOVIES." Kinda like unoffical adverting for the Indi Horror sceneBut, seriously, just for fun, if your a Troma fan then shout out your favorite flick For me, its easy:

1) The Toxic Avenger (Prt 1 and 4 are the best) 2) Sgt Kabookiman NYPD 3) Red Neck Zombies 4) Class of Nukem High
Harvey0005 Saturday 2/20/2010 at 06:28 AM | 62016
The Toxic Avenger is definitely the best I've seen. I wasn't too big on the sequels (although they were still fun and, as always, ridiculously campy). Troma is alright with me, though. 8-)
Myers31TKD Saturday 2/20/2010 at 06:39 AM | 62018
i recall nukem high from USA up all night (with ronda sheer) ..... i think i spelled that right lol... i laughed when i was 9 but today i would probably hate it... what i remember was fun though
Guts Saturday 2/20/2010 at 09:11 AM | 62019
Rabid Grannies, Children shouldn't play with Dead things, and Terror Firmer are all fangtastic.
zmbgraphics Saturday 2/20/2010 at 11:21 AM | 62020
Monster in the Closet Chopper Chicks in Zombietown Terror Firmer Tromeo and Juliet

just to name a handful...

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Saturday 2/20/2010 at 01:22 PM | 62021
Poultrygiest is the best.
thebeyond105 Saturday 2/20/2010 at 10:10 PM | 62037
I've worked with Lloyd, and only seen Toxic Avenger and Poultrygeist.

Poultrygeist was a great movie actually, very funny and with the good ole Troma style.

Though, I'm not much on those types of movies, I do appreciate what Uncle Lloyd has done over the years for himself.
aceofspades70 Monday 2/22/2010 at 01:42 AM | 62087