Forums Horror Collectibles
another new kick ass Standee UPDATED PICS OF PUMPKINHEAD!!!

I've been hunting this for about a year now... This seems to be a pretty Rare standee and not to common to find... This baby is in Mint condition! No tears, folds, bends, NOTHING!!! Comes with the Original Box and Instructions. Bought this from another collector who only set it up breifly in his house and then put it back in the box...

Still waiting for it to arive in the mail, but just couldn't wait to share with you guys!!!

--Ryan

So This FINALLY came in the mail today... I starred at the box all day knowing I didn't have the room to display him yet... So I just starred at the box... Then finally about an hour ago, I deded "Fuck It!" and went out into the kitchen where I began to open it up and started piecing him together! THIS FUCKER IS AMAZING!!! Not as big as I though he was going to be, but still pretty dern big. lol... I LOVE this guy! We are moving this spring to the 6 acres worth of woods my Mom and Step Dad had bought... Getting a nice modular home and I can't wait! I am moving my shop up there on that ground and I'll operate my buness up there. I'll have a much bigger room to pack tight with all the goodies we have grown to love!!!

So Anyway before I keep blah blah blahen, Here's the pics!!!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Thursday 2/25/2010 at 01:34 AM | 62227
Thats awesome!

Pumpkinhead rules

chubacabra Thursday 2/25/2010 at 01:57 AM | 62231

that looks cool!

Klempo Thursday 2/25/2010 at 09:33 AM | 62244
That is one of the nicest finds. I love Pumpkinhead!!!
cropsy Thursday 2/25/2010 at 05:43 PM | 62257
I luv Pumpkinhead!

You find all the kooooool stuff Harry!

~XOXO Sara
*Horror_Chick* Thursday 2/25/2010 at 07:04 PM | 62271
HOLY CRAP THATS SOOOO AWESOME!!!! Good Find!!

WRATHCHILD78 Thursday 2/25/2010 at 10:33 PM | 62283
Thanks Guys!!! I apreciate it!!! At the moment I am SOOOOOO Overgrown for the space I have... We are moving in the spring so I'll have a much Bigger room to work with... I have a ton of new stuff comming in the mail. Mostly figures... When all of them get here I'll take a big group shot of my figure collection...

Thanks again for the kind words guys!!!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Saturday 2/27/2010 at 06:44 AM | 62287