Forums Horror Collectibles
Do you experience Horror Movies under the influence?

Just kinda wondering here. Does any of you have a few drinks or partaketh in the occaonal recreational drug while watch horror movies? I've kinda gotten to the point where it is really fun to watch an old clasc like Friday the 13th or The Fly while under the influence. Anyone else out there have this "addiction"?

BrandyWine Friday 2/26/2010 at 11:28 PM | 62335
nah, never tried and dont think i will. I usually drink etc when im doing something more active like a party or show. if Im watching a horror flick, I just want to chill and enjoy str8 up.
ny ghoul Saturday 2/27/2010 at 05:40 AM | 62341
I used to smoke alot of weed and the occaonal usage of Mushrooms.

But that was like 4 or 5 years ago.

Now i find it much eaer and more enjoyable to watch movies and actually remember what happened in them. I'll have a beer or two if i'm at home but i pretty much never drink going to the theaters unless it's the one downtown where they sell beer in the theater.
Bloodynose Saturday 2/27/2010 at 03:13 PM | 62358
I will never drink again during movie. I often fall asleep

I almost passed out during the F13th remake
kaizu Saturday 2/27/2010 at 06:01 PM | 62363
Just kinda wondering here. Does any of you have a few drinks or partaketh in the occaonal recreational drug while watch horror movies? I've kinda gotten to the point where it is really fun to watch an old clasc like Friday the 13th or The Fly while under the influence. Anyone else out there have this "addiction"?

Some ngle Barrel and a good flick is the way to go. I have to agree with you on this.
quietonthesetstudios Saturday 2/27/2010 at 08:28 PM | 62374
i drink when i watch horror movies all the time always have
Johnny Bisco Saturday 2/27/2010 at 09:54 PM | 62397
I

smoke on the regular as most already know so for me I guess it goes without

saying

lol..

:p
kweandee Saturday 2/27/2010 at 10:17 PM | 62403
yeah im blazzed right now watching the gate. just bein honest. it just relaxes me and i can focus better actually.

joelsparks Sunday 2/28/2010 at 12:26 AM | 62415
yeah im blazzed right now watching the gate. just bein honest. it just relaxes me and i can focus better actually.
kweandee Sunday 2/28/2010 at 12:40 AM | 62418
beer anyone?
aceofspades70 Sunday 2/28/2010 at 03:19 AM | 62442
I wouldn't say I am wrecked or anything, but I do enjoy a cocktail with a good flick whether it be horror, comedy, drama, etc.
St. Pete Slasher Sunday 2/28/2010 at 02:08 PM | 62454
I can't say I do but I also have given up drinking and never got into the other stuff.
cropsy Sunday 2/28/2010 at 03:03 PM | 62458
just give me some tall boy miller high lifes and a good horror flick and thats a good night
Johnny Bisco Monday 3/01/2010 at 10:16 PM | 62496
just give me some tall boy miller high lifes and a good horror flick and thats a good night

lmao... I knew you'd be chimming into this topic sooner or later...
Harry Warden Tuesday 3/02/2010 at 01:11 AM | 62497
Dear god no, I had one really bad experience once before. I had to have surgery for a broken jaw and was really, really doped up; my ster thought it would be fum to watch a horror movie, please don't ask me which one though. So everything started out all right but as soon as the action started I got really freaked out and spazzed out throwing a cup of something (remeber I was drugged to the hilt) on my ster and actually cried when anyone died. I swear that I will never watch any horror movie under the influence because I get really emotional and spazzy with anything in my system, add horror to the mix and you get a recipe for disaster.
Faustus Thursday 3/04/2010 at 05:37 AM | 62601
I usually don't drink very often. Mostly when I drink I am not at home, like I am out to dinner or out at the Indian cano with someone and I want a mixed drink. Sometimes I have Mike's Hard Limeaid in the fridge, and I will just grab one while I watch tv or a movie. The only real time I intentionally had some alcohol on hand while watching

a horror movie was around last August when I had pretty much enough of my ex roommate's bullshit. He had been a dick the last few months, and we was going to Seattle for the weekend, and to celebrate not having to listen to his bullshit for 3 days, I decided to drink and watch The Devil's Rejects. He hated that movie( gave me shit for years for liking it, now I wish I told him to piss off instead of ignoring him) and he didn't approve of me occaonally drinking even though I never did it around him. Now that I think about it, I should have played that movie more often and kept alcohol in the fridge while he was around, maybe he would have

moved out sooner.
Moon Sunday 3/14/2010 at 06:03 AM | 62989
i drink when i do my movie reviews. but for the most part i like watching movies sober.
thebeyond105 Sunday 3/14/2010 at 06:33 AM | 62990