Forums Horror Movie Talk
OPEN CASTING CALL for INDEPENDENT HORROR FILM!!!

Okay, As a few of you may know, Independent Horror is a MAJOR love of mine. Bruce Campbell made me want to collect movies, and Lloyd Kauffman made me want to create them

So, that is exactly what I’ve been doing. Myself and a group of very dedicated friends have been working hard on an Independent Horror Film called

"Run Like Hell" . I have written it, I’m directing it and cinematography. True its an Indy film, but to me, those are the best. In any case, we are having an Open Casting Call to the public, I’m not sure how many of my fellow Bidites will be in the area but before I send the info out in the morning I wanted to give all of you the first noticeFollowed if the information about were and what, and I hope very much that I will see some of you there.

Cheers - Harvey Crews

Holiday Inn Quality Hotel and Conference Room 3350 Big Laurel HWY ( Route 460 ), Bluefield, WV 24701 (304) 325-6170

On 3-27-10 From 10:00am to 7:00pm

Directions can be found at:

href="http://www.hotelplanner.com/Hotels/118001/Reservations-Quality-Hotel-Conference-Center-Bluefield-3350-Big-Laurel-Hwy-Route-460-24701">http://www.hotelplanner.com/Hotels/1180 ... -460-24701

Requirements: Ages 18 or Older, bring 2 (TWO) forms of ID. Photo ID (Drivers License whatever) and another (Duh

). All those who wish to audition will need to gn an image release form prior to auditioning, which I will make available there.

I hope to see some Bidites there.Oh and if you must know, its a Vampire film, but not your average Sexual confused, Sparkling Mall Goth. This one is more .... evil

Harvey0005 Wednesday 3/03/2010 at 12:40 AM | 62542
this sounds cool. I may have to try to make it out. Can you message me your # or e-mail?
feastonscraps18 Wednesday 3/03/2010 at 12:55 AM | 62543
good luck bro! 100% support!

If I lived near by you, I'd for sure want to throw my hat in the the ring for a part! I know some very good actors in NYC. I'll see if anyone wants to make the trip.

ny ghoul Wednesday 3/03/2010 at 01:15 AM | 62548
I probally should have added this at first .... yeah Hindght is bliss If you ahve any questions not covered just post them here on the thread or email me at harvey_crews89@live.com
Harvey0005 Wednesday 3/03/2010 at 03:20 AM | 62560
Unfortunately, I cannot act, and I'm not in the vicinity. Good luck with everything though!
KeeterZ Wednesday 3/03/2010 at 10:51 AM | 62565
Damn... Too bad I didn't live closer... I would totally be there! Best of luck to you! I hope the movie comes out great!
KimmyBlanks Wednesday 3/03/2010 at 05:27 PM | 62575
I have sent you 2 emails... The second email was a "One More Thing". lol...

I wish you the best of Luck with this film brother!!! One day I am going to do the same!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Thursday 3/04/2010 at 01:27 AM | 62594
I just got back from there maybe two hours ago and I have too say it was one of the most awesome type of casting i have been too. The crew was awesome they made you feel comfortable around them. I figured it would of had a larger turn out while I was there I was expecting a long line. I wish anyone else that went too the casting luck and maybe get too work with them in the future or what not.

Thanks for the experience guys!

Johnathan B.
Raex Saturday 3/27/2010 at 09:15 PM | 63229
Hay man, thanx for coming out it was great to have youAND, to let all you who may be interested know, the casting call went GREAT!!! True, we werent bombbarded by people wanting to be in our little indie horror film, but I wasnt expecting there to be either. Those who showed up, had a true dere to be a part of what we were doing, and thats more then I could have wanted. Regardless if this film gain cult status the fact of the matter is that is being made by people who LOVE these types of movies. In the end, thats all I care about.Well, enough preaching from me, our publicist should be getting back with you soon Raex, or didnt you know? Your in dude. Congrats

Harvey0005 Tuesday 3/30/2010 at 02:53 AM | 63277