Forums Horror Movie Talk
amazing stories

wow i got netflix instant streaming and i found an old series i loved as a kid called amazing stories

i doubt many of our younger members would remember the series as it ran from 1984 to 1985

if you havent seen it or if you do remember it i have 2 episodes you must see

season 1 episode 4 called mummy daddy has a guy making a mummy movie but has to leave suddenly because his wife is giving birth. it has some great comedy bits in it as well as some FANTASTIC makeup effects with the 2 mummys that are in it a must see

season 2 episode 4 called welcome to my nightmare has a teeneager in it that reminds me of many of us in here for his love of horror movies, well he wishes his life was a movie and he gets his wish and ends up in the movie Psycho!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was filmed on the original set of the movie and has some great scenes with norman bates getting dressed as his mother in the window of the house MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so if you used to like the series as much as i do or have never seen it get your netflix instant streaming out and watch these 2 episodes now as they are must sees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny Bisco Thursday 3/04/2010 at 11:54 PM | 62608
sounds badass! I'll have to check it out!

BrandyWine Friday 3/05/2010 at 12:56 AM | 62610
you wont regret it those 2 episodes are great
Johnny Bisco Friday 3/05/2010 at 02:34 AM | 62612
I used to love that show! there was also a killer episode about the American b52 bomber...great stuff.
ny ghoul Friday 3/05/2010 at 08:44 PM | 62626
i found an episode with d haig in it too!
Johnny Bisco Saturday 3/06/2010 at 06:11 PM | 62685