Forums Horror Collectibles
best horror experience in a theater

alright, so wha is the best horror movie you have seen in a theater, (for all you rich people, home theaters dont count!!!) lol.mine- probobly the wolfman remake, because well it was the sh*t. and it went back to the real wolfman, not the new man turns into just a big f**king wolf!
scaryzack Monday 3/08/2010 at 03:51 AM | 62743
probably HALLOWEEN 4I was a kid...the season...the theme....the mask....Myers. Doesn't get better!
ny ghoul Monday 3/08/2010 at 03:56 AM | 62745
Friday 13th prt 6, 1986.

I was 6 and half years old and it scared the hell out of meIve been a Horror Addict ever fucking nceIts an odd family tradition started by my grandfather.

Harvey0005 Monday 3/08/2010 at 04:18 AM | 62750
Nightmare on Elm Street, the original, scared the shit out of me!!
Fred55x Tuesday 3/09/2010 at 12:59 AM | 62778
Probably Saw VI.

I've seen better movies in theaters, but it was the best audience I've ever been in a theater with.

It was the midnight showing, so it was a bunch of really hardcore fans.

There wasn't a ngle sound from the audience during the movie and you could just feel that everyone in the theater appreciated the movie
chubacabra Tuesday 3/09/2010 at 02:27 AM | 62781
i can tell u my worst... there were girls in the movie theater when i saw The Crazies and they were loud as fuck and one of the friends said "some one might shush you" and she was like "no body here better not shush me!" so i finally said "SHUT UP"

she was pisng me off and talking through out the whole movie and then she got all in my face saying "what did you say" and the security had to pull her out.
thebeyond105 Tuesday 3/09/2010 at 08:35 PM | 62795
For me, whether or not seeing a horror movie in the theater is a good experience, doesn't just depend on how much I like the movie but who I see it with. I had a great experience seeing the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake on Halloween night in 2003, went with someone who loves horror movies as much as I do and has the kind of twisted sense of humor I love..That was a great first date.

The best recent experience I can recall was at the end of last summer. My friends Roe and Travis went with me to see H2. Now I bet this probably isn't a popular opinion on this board, but I really liked the movie. So did my friends, Roe and I are big fans of Zombie's movies. It is too bad she was in Korea around the time The Devil's Rejects came out, because I kind of took a real asshole to that movie and I ended up having to pay his way and see him act like an idiot. He was almost as immature as the little brats who were in the theater when I went to see The Ring, on Halloween 2002, they screamed and screamed and it was annoying.But

at least the asshole went to see Rejects with me and my former best friend, because he wanted down her pants, not mine..LOL.
Moon Wednesday 3/10/2010 at 03:08 AM | 62808
Being able to see the Extended/ Cannes cut of the Original Dawn of the Dead at a theatre would be my greatest experience

The ticket line was long and the place was packed
kaizu Wednesday 3/10/2010 at 05:22 PM | 62864
Oh yeah I forgot to mention last summer when my other friends and I went to see InGlorious Basterds at the drive in outde Oak Harbor Wa. It wasn't a horror movie, but it was a lot of fun.
Moon Wednesday 3/10/2010 at 08:03 PM | 62873
I'd have to say Wolfman was the best thus far..no Land of the dead..no..Dawn of the dead(remake)..It's a toss up between wolfman and land of the dead..however Halloween and H2 were great "live".
zmbgraphics Thursday 3/11/2010 at 02:28 AM | 62898
I'm going with the Wolfman remake, the look of the wolfman brought back memories of watching the orginal with my grandpa when I was a kid. The thing that made my experience even better was that I was the only person in the theatre during that showing.
Faustus Thursday 3/11/2010 at 05:22 AM | 62908