Forums Off Topic
Foam Latex and Spirit Gum

i'm getting a foam latex mask, and i want to know if anyone can suggest a particular brand of Spirit Gum to use, or any brand of spirit gum i should stay away from
Fred55x Tuesday 3/09/2010 at 12:39 AM | 62775
bump
Fred55x Wednesday 3/10/2010 at 01:16 AM | 62802
forgive me but if your getting a mask....why do you need the spirit gum??

also i was under the impreson spirit gum was one of many types of adheve one could use...not that there was different "types" of spirit gum. I'm probably wrong

kweandee Tuesday 3/16/2010 at 05:12 PM | 63055
forgive me but if your getting a mask....why do you need the spirit gum??

also i was under the impreson spirit gum was one of many types of adheve one could use...not that there was different "types" of spirit gum. I'm probably wrongthe spirit gum makes the mask stick to your face better, so if you smile or talk the mask moves with you, i think the spirit gum is only for certain types of masks
Fred55x Thursday 3/18/2010 at 12:18 AM | 63077
we need more specifics my friend. That is probably why no one has commented. Spirit gum is used on foam appliances. If you are getting a full foam latex mask, there really is no need to use any type of adheve. One of the best ones out there to use though would be prosaide....Always make sure thought before you do any applying, to test a small area with the adheve as well as the foam latex to make sure there are no allergic reactions to anything.

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Thursday 3/18/2010 at 01:06 AM | 63079
we need more specifics my friend. That is probably why no one has commented. Spirit gum is used on foam appliances. If you are getting a full foam latex mask, there really is no need to use any type of adheve. One of the best ones out there to use though would be prosaide....Always make sure thought before you do any applying, to test a small area with the adheve as well as the foam latex to make sure there are no allergic reactions to anything.

take care, Tommy

thanks for the tips Homicidal
Fred55x Thursday 3/18/2010 at 03:46 AM | 63083