Always wanted a Ben Tramer but never got round to buying one. Now finally I have. No gnature inde so no idea who made it. Bit of a snug fit too. The hair is great and feels as lky as an Angels armpit hair.

Sourfacedbastard Wednesday 3/10/2010 at 11:39 AM | 62848
Cool Tramer SFB Love how the hair is done and that light blue finish is sweet
kaizu Wednesday 3/10/2010 at 03:52 PM | 62859
Looks like a UL75 to me. Maybe Andrew Donato, formally of Jack In The Box Masks made it?

Thats my verdict. Technically anyone could have made it, but Andrew is the only guy I know with a UL75 mold. I'm sure he's not the only one.

Not a bad looking mask! Personally though I have a hard time believing that Ben's mask was actually blue. If it had any blue in it, I would say it was an overspray of a faint blue. Now... The Maniac I sent Justin aka BooMan, he converted that into a Tramer. I think that one turned out very accurate to how it looks on screen.

But still in all this is still a fine looking mask and I am almost certain that it is a UL75...

Nice Score bro!!!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Wednesday 3/10/2010 at 06:43 PM | 62869
Looks very nice and like one I owned at one time.
cropsy Thursday 3/11/2010 at 12:32 AM | 62889
The Ben Tramer mask. I can't believe there is a market for those.

Such a random part of the movie but cool anyway.

~XOXO Sara
*Horror_Chick* Thursday 3/11/2010 at 01:21 AM | 62894
Looks like a UL75 to me. Maybe Andrew Donato, formally of Jack In The Box Masks made it?

Thats my verdict. Technically anyone could have made it, but Andrew is the only guy I know with a UL75 mold. I'm sure he's not the only one.

Not a bad looking mask! Personally though I have a hard time believing that Ben's mask was actually blue. If it had any blue in it, I would say it was an overspray of a faint blue. Now... The Maniac I sent Justin aka BooMan, he converted that into a Tramer. I think that one turned out very accurate to how it looks on screen.

But still in all this is still a fine looking mask and I am almost certain that it is a UL75...

Nice Score bro!!!

--Ryan

You're right, it is a UL75 although I don't know who made it and am quite surprised that there is no gnature in the mask.

I have to agree with you, I don't think Ben Tramers mask was blue either. But, I like the blue finish as it makes it stand out a little.

Thanks for the potive comment.
Sourfacedbastard Thursday 3/11/2010 at 07:57 AM | 62912
Looks very nice and like one I owned at one time.

Thank you!
Sourfacedbastard Thursday 3/11/2010 at 07:58 AM | 62913
Cool Tramer SFB Love how the hair is done and that light blue finish is sweet

Cheers Kaizu!
Sourfacedbastard Thursday 3/11/2010 at 07:58 AM | 62914
The Ben Tramer mask. I can't believe there is a market for those.

Such a random part of the movie but cool anyway.

~XOXO Sara

Even though Ben was only in Halloween 2 very briefly, I've always liked the look of the mask he wore.

Thanks Chick!
Sourfacedbastard Thursday 3/11/2010 at 08:01 AM | 62915