Forums Horror Collectibles
NO MORE COLLECTING HORROR STUFF

Yes you heared right. I will stop collecting stuff for a while. From 2008 I have big problems with my health. I dislocated my both shoulders in 2008 and now they discovered osteoarthritis on my spine, and hips. I have problems with all joints on my body and the pain is very big . No, I am still walking but is very painful sometimes. They still don't know what causes this tuation. I am 26 years old and have been doing sport for all my life and now this. It is very fucked up right now in my family.

We have public system but is not so good made. Public health system is good, but it has to be very weel made if not... you will still have to pay for some stuff.

The insurance will not cover for all medical bills. I hope that they will find what is caung this. I will stil be giving comments and see what new stuff you guys bought but will not be so many times here like I was in the past and I will stop collecting horror stuff for a while cause I need the money to pay the medical bills!

Stay healthy guys. And remember: The health is more important than money!!!! No health no money!

Klempo Sunday 3/14/2010 at 03:52 PM | 63005
I hope you get better Klempo! Your're one the nicest guys on the te. Get well soon brotha
kaizu Sunday 3/14/2010 at 09:02 PM | 63009
I hope you feel better soon and I totally agree health is more important then the other stuff.
cropsy Sunday 3/14/2010 at 09:26 PM | 63011
Thanks guys for the support.Horrorbid is the best horror place that you can be!
Klempo Monday 3/15/2010 at 02:13 PM | 63026
Hey I pretty much quite also. I just watch the movies now. Its cheaper and less stressful. Sucks that you had to do it but it's not that bad. You always have this place to talk about the stuff you love.

customcritters Monday 3/15/2010 at 04:18 PM | 63029
feel better bud. fuck 26 and all those problems. hope everything works out. you can still hang out here, dont need to collect to post and have fun. take care of yourself.

mike
evilsmellyclown Monday 3/15/2010 at 04:57 PM | 63032
Hey bud as someone also fighting some recent health setbacks I understand your dilemma and just wanted to throw my support into the ring and hope that things turn out better for you soon.

Even if you aren't currently collecting, as I also am having to do, we can all still get together here and share in the common interest.

Feel better man.
deathrisingup Monday 3/15/2010 at 10:24 PM | 63043
Sending all the potive vibes that I can your way Kiempo. Keep us updated and let us know if you need anything.

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Tuesday 3/16/2010 at 09:33 PM | 63060
It has been quite long road - orthopaedists, neurologist, cardiologist and many other doctors and still no proper diagnos. Shit! What can you expect if doctor only has 5 minutes to look at you Anyway stay happy guys and thanks for support.....and I wanna see more horror stuff coming from you
Klempo Wednesday 3/17/2010 at 02:57 PM | 63071