Forums Horror Collectibles
Monster Mania 14

As always, Monster Mania was a blast. Spent a lot of time with my great friend Curtis and also Matt (pooch), Justin (vezolution), and Jakey. Also, I obviously caught up with Frank78 and he was kind enough to take some very flattering shots. Can't wait till August when hopefully I'll be staying the entire weekend. Didn't get many pics this time around nce I spent some time in costume. Thanks for the fun time guys!

Tom Atkins was, like everyone has told me, a gentlemen. So glad I finally got to meet the Atkins.

I was not expecting to get to Eric Roberts as I thought his line would be terrible long but there was only one person there at the time so I was extremely lucky to meet him. Eric was also a very nice and personable guy.

Kim Myers and especially Mark Patton were excellent people. Mark had someone taking pictures ade from the fans' for his Facebook, which I thought was awesome.

Thom Matthews

And lastly I was "lucky" enough to meet Kane Hodder for a second time, this time getting my hockey mask gned. Once again, he choked the daylights out of me.
DrenTheLiar Monday 3/15/2010 at 08:54 PM | 63042
Great pictures!! I am soooo jealous you got to meet Tom Atkins & Eric Roberts!! I would love to meet them someday!

You should come to Horrorfind Weekend this year! They have moved to Gettysburg, PA and the dates are Sept 3-5.

It's awesome there!

They haven't added any guests yet but they are coming!

Here is the link...http://www.Horrorfindweekend.com.

You should check it out
KimmyBlanks Tuesday 3/16/2010 at 04:17 PM | 63052
Cool pics...looks like you had a blast. Thanks for posting

kweandee Tuesday 3/16/2010 at 05:06 PM | 63054
Great pictures!! I am soooo jealous you got to meet Tom Atkins & Eric Roberts!! I would love to meet them someday!

You should come to Horrorfind Weekend this year! They have moved to Gettysburg, PA and the dates are Sept 3-5.

It's awesome there!

They haven't added any guests yet but they are coming!

Here is the link...http://www.Horrorfindweekend.com.

You should check it out

I've been waiting to meet Atkins nce Monster Mania 9 when they had the Halloween reunion theme. I wasn't expecting to meet Roberts because I thought he was one of the bigger name guys like Busey who's line would be a mile long but there was surpringly only on person at his table at the time.

I have checked out the Horrorfind te so see about the con. I didn't know they moved it to Gettysburg so we'll see. I'm staying at Monster Mania for the weekend in August so I might not be able to afford Horrorfind.
DrenTheLiar Tuesday 3/16/2010 at 08:03 PM | 63058