Forums Horror Movie Talk
Jason Makes His Way Back to New York - The Ultimate Costume?

FRIDAY THE 13Tth "Part 8" may not be the greatest of sequels. Let's face it, the film does few things right short of showing off the 80's neon clothing trend (someone is wearing a slap bracelet in the movie, we just know it) and the look of Jason Voorhees himself. It's one of our favorite looks from the entire F-13 series. And of course Jeff Cochran aka (WICKEDBEARD) has re-created the look of Kane Hodder (Jason Voorhees) from the custom made hockey mask down to swinging an electric guitar at the screen. Feast on the images below.

Jeff "WickedBeard" used his "Part 8" Fiberglassmask.com hockey mask (the exact same company involved in our F13 contest) as well as Crash Cunnigham for these shots.

wickedbeard Sunday 3/21/2010 at 08:14 PM | 63125
looks awesome, i have to go with

Fred55x Tuesday 3/23/2010 at 12:07 AM | 63148
Cool costume, but the movie was awful... the Jason undermask was the worst part.
Kidtut Sunday 7/10/2011 at 12:39 AM | 78212
Nice! You look great! I've always loved Jason's "wet look". It's one I'd love to try, but I'll probably stick to my "Freddy vs. Jason" look I do almost every Hallween. I have a movie quality mask, undermask, and costume as well. I'll be sure and post pics this Halloween. I am glad Jason still gets a lot of love.
Zeeboe Thursday 8/04/2011 at 02:30 PM | 79947