Forums Horror Collectibles
HORRORFIND WEEKEND 12!! Some Guests announced!

Hey guys! Horrorfind Weekend 12 is being held in Gettysburg, PA this year on September 3-5!!!

Some amazing guests have been announced already like... Angus Scrimm Dick Miller Jake Busey Billy Wirth Come check out the Horrorfind Weekend Forums & check out the webte for the latest updates for HFW 12!! This is a great con that is VERY fun!!

There will be a film Festival for all you aspiring filmakers to submit your films for a huge audience to see! AWARDS will be given!!! Here are the links below!!

More guest announcements are coming VERY soon!! I hope to see a lot of you @ HFW 12!!!!

Horrorfind Forums...http://forum.horrorfind.com/cgi-bin/boards/YaBB.pl Horrorfind Webte...http://www.horrorfindweekend.com Film Festival information @ HFW...http://www.horrorfindweekend.com/filmfest.html
KimmyBlanks Thursday 4/01/2010 at 02:23 AM | 63308
New Guest Added today!!!

Terrance Zdunich from Repo! The Genetic Opera

More celeb guests to be announced as they are confirmed!
KimmyBlanks Thursday 4/01/2010 at 11:55 PM | 63319
Awesome!! I may try to go to this!
HorrorFreak Friday 4/02/2010 at 10:38 PM | 63322
Awesome HorrorFreak! Horrorfind Weekend is really awesome!! This year is the first year it will be in Gettysburg and the hotel is aboslutely amazing! It has a huge movie theater where there will be a huge film festival, & also a Huge Costume Contest! You really should check it out if you can! They are taking reservations now so you will wanna book as soon as you can so they don't sell out! When you call to book make sure you mention Horrorfind Weekend so you get the $109 a night rate! I really hope you can make it! It's a GREAT time!

I will post more celeb guest announcements as they are confirmed!

KimmyBlanks Monday 4/05/2010 at 02:20 AM | 63345
A new guest has been added!!!!REGGIE BANNISTER has been added to HFW 12 in Gettysburg PA!!!!! Reggie is known for his various roles including Phantasm!!!

More announcements to come!
KimmyBlanks Tuesday 4/06/2010 at 12:47 PM | 63360
AWESOME!! If I can't make it to Horrorfind I'll be at Eerie Horror Film Festival in Erie, PA.

Joe Pilato, Fred Williamson, Stephen Geoffreys... it will be great! Hope I can make it to Horrorfind though, gotta meet Terrance Zdunich!!!
HorrorFreak Tuesday 4/06/2010 at 02:21 PM | 63361
Horrorfind Weekend has added guest of honor Horror Author Brian Keene to the con!!
KimmyBlanks Tuesday 4/06/2010 at 04:53 PM | 63362
Very cool....I'll be going, probably will make Lisa go w/me Our friend Coven (condemnedproductions) will be there as well, wonder if he still has a hard time getting on here? he was having loggin issues for the longest don't know if anyone ever fixed that JUSTIN...lol

I'm just waiting on my taxes (which shoulda been here already

) to make the hotel reservations and then we're set

kweandee Tuesday 4/06/2010 at 07:42 PM | 63364
Hey Ryan.....

Aren't you in PA? you should come

kweandee Tuesday 4/06/2010 at 07:43 PM | 63365
Stuntman & the memorable Zombie Clown from Zombieland

Derek Graf has been added to HFW 12
KimmyBlanks Thursday 4/08/2010 at 02:48 AM | 63403
The almighty.... BRUCE CAMPBELL

Has been added to HFW 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From The Horrormaster Mike from HFW....

"Bruce Campbell

will be guest and Costume Contest Host at the Horrorfind Weekend 12

We all know Bruce's credits some of the best in horror and to numerous to list. The Evil Dead I II III(Army of Darkness) ,Bubba Ho-Tep, Maniac Cop, Hercules, Spiderman, Time Cop, Brisco County Jr as well as his role in the current hit TV show Burn Notice and so so many more.

href="http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0132257/">http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0132257/

Bruce is very busy filming with Burn Notice and other projects but we've worked with him to get him to the convention. Bruce will do a Q&A and host the Costume Contest as well as gning a bunch of special packages of collector item Bruce stuff that will be auctioned off at end of Costume Contest.

Here is the really cool thing well bedes how cool it is to have Bruce Campbell host the costume contest. The special collector packages that Bruce will autograph and auction - well the money 100% of the money will go to Scares That Cares for the Make A Wish foundation to send a child with terminal cancer and his/her family anywhere in the world for a vacation together. Joe's goal is to raise $10,000 to do this most wonderful thing. Along with the gned collectibles there will also be a certificate or plaque that thanks the winning bidders for helping Scares that Cares make a Wish come true and it will also be gned by Bruce thanking you personally.

Cheers! Mike"
KimmyBlanks Thursday 4/08/2010 at 02:50 AM | 63404
HFW 12 has just added....

GARY BUSEY

and Horror Author...JACK KETCHUM
KimmyBlanks Sunday 4/11/2010 at 04:39 PM | 63476
The Horrorfind Weekend 12 te is now live, up and running!! Check out the celebrity guest list so far!! There are a bunch more to be added as they are confirmed! http://www.horrorfindweekend.com/celebrities.html
KimmyBlanks Thursday 4/15/2010 at 11:13 AM | 63520
Dallas Paige has been added to HFW 12
KimmyBlanks Saturday 4/17/2010 at 03:11 PM | 63546
Just announced for Horrorfind Weekend 12...

MEG FOSTER....from They Live

Dee Wallace....from soooo many different horror films...Cujo, Popcorn, Critters, RZ Halloween, The Howling, the list goes on and on!

Adrienne Barbeau...from Creepshow, The Fog, etc
KimmyBlanks Wednesday 4/28/2010 at 11:44 PM | 63669
Horrorfindweekend is getting on my nerves. Why not keep it where they've always had it. But no, we're going to move it to adelphi, and now gettysburg. people arent going to know where to go. Its like when a new show comes on and you watch it and LOVE it, but then they keep switching the time slot and you never get to see it.
DuaneMerchant Thursday 4/29/2010 at 12:11 AM | 63670
Just announced for HORRORFIND WEEKEND 12!!!!!!!!

HELLRAISER TRIO

Clive Barker

Doug Bradley

Ashley Laurence will be guests at the Horrorfind Weekend 12

KimmyBlanks Wednesday 5/05/2010 at 12:20 PM | 63741
Man...the guest announcements are just flying in today!!!

More additions have been added to HFW 12!!!!

To complete the Phantasm Trio & adding to already announced Angus Scrimm & Reggie Bannister, Don Coscarelli has been added!!!!!!!

Also just added...a rare appearance... Terry Alexander from Day Of The Dead has been added!!!!!!

AND... 2 more Horror Authors have been announced... Joe R. Lansdale, Brian Smith!!!

HFW 12 is gonna be crazy!!! Better get your rooms booked for Sept 3-5th!!!!
KimmyBlanks Wednesday 5/05/2010 at 01:39 PM | 63745
GEORGE A. ROMERO just added to HFW 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This con is gonna be EPIC!!!!

KimmyBlanks Wednesday 5/05/2010 at 08:46 PM | 63754
Just wanna let you guys know that HFW just added...

Richard Lynch... from many films such as Deathsport, Good Agaisnt Evil, Savage Dawn, Nightforce, Trancers, Puppet Master III, Scanner Cop, Necronomicon, Werewolf, Halloween (2007) and so many more!

Nivek Ogre...from Repo! actor, rocker, composer

Darian Caine...Lust for Dracula, Vampire Vixens, Curse of the Wolf
KimmyBlanks Friday 5/07/2010 at 09:49 PM | 63782
David Hess from Last House on the Left, Zombie Nation, Swamp Thing 1982, Zodiac Killer and many others has just been added to HFW 12!!
KimmyBlanks Saturday 5/08/2010 at 01:33 AM | 63783
Camille Keaton from I Spit On Your Grave has been added to HFW 12!!!
KimmyBlanks Sunday 5/16/2010 at 02:41 PM | 64121
All I can say is look at this AMAZING guest list...and it's not even done yet

http://www.horrorfindweekend.com/celebrities.html
KimmyBlanks Thursday 5/20/2010 at 06:23 PM | 64333