Forums Horror Collectibles
Rob Zombies H2 (no this isnt a piss and moan thread!)

i finally broke down and bought the directors cut (kinda had to so i could complete my collection of 40 something halloween dvds)

i watched it twice now and perused the 24 mins of deleted scenes and i have decided to do something about this abomination of everyones favorite movies killer

im going to fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya thats right i said it im going to fix it AND MAKE IT A REAL MYERS MOVIE!

i already know there will be no sheri moon no fucking horses and will NOT have that assclown kid that was in it playing little mikey

crappy muc will be replaced with a better JC selection and many scenes will be cut down (especially the beginning did that guy really have to say fuck that many times? or bring out the old "id still fuck her" joke?)

so thats my new personal challenge now and not to pat myself on the back but judging by what i did with zombies first halloween i think i can pull it off
Johnny Bisco Sunday 4/18/2010 at 01:06 AM | 63561
I can't wait to see how this turns out.

I didn't like RZ's H2, but I thought it had skeleton of a good movie buried somewhere in it.
chubacabra Sunday 4/18/2010 at 02:18 AM | 63562
well im going to add some skin to that skeleton, i swear after watching it today that i saw something good in it somewhere
Johnny Bisco Sunday 4/18/2010 at 02:30 AM | 63563
Dude, I'd be stoked to check out your result! As much as I did like the flick, there was for sure some shit I'd have liked to have seen nixed or trimmed. good luck!
ny ghoul Sunday 4/18/2010 at 03:22 AM | 63564
well i started working on it a bit tonight and so far im liking what im doing
Johnny Bisco Tuesday 4/20/2010 at 02:18 AM | 63585
sounds like you have good ideas to make it better
Fred55x Wednesday 4/21/2010 at 03:41 AM | 63605
I was no fan of the first one, so I've been avoiding this film pretty harshly. However, I am really interested in your take on the editing and such. Look forward to seeing what you make of it.

secretsquirrely Wednesday 4/21/2010 at 12:20 PM | 63608