Forums Horror Collectibles
Jason Sculpture Pt3

Hey all I just stumbled upon this place, I'm excited to be a part of this forum. I've been working for a little while attempting to replicate Jason's makeup from Friday the 13th part three. I've still got a lot of work ahead of me but the sculpture is slowly coming together. Please feel free to post your criticisms, the sculpture is a long way from done and I want it to look both accurate and lifelike when done. I am planning on making both latex display busts with glass eyes and fake eyelashes and wearable copies with eye hole etc..

Thanks for your time,

Craig

more updates soon..
tcm Thursday 4/22/2010 at 12:13 AM | 63614
awesome job, cant wait to see the mask? i see one problem, the eyes arent symmetrical that's a joke so i dont get crazy comments keep up the good work and keep us updated
Fred55x Friday 4/23/2010 at 02:56 AM | 63620
Sweeeet sculpt there. Looks rather small (?), which can be a good thing if it's going to be a hood.
DrenTheLiar Monday 5/03/2010 at 11:15 PM | 63712
Actually man that thing looks amazing!

If it's still "a long way from done", I can't wait to see how it turns out when it is.

I'd just caution you not to "over-work" it.

Right now it seems to really capture the look that Brooker had when he reveals his face in the upstairs window during the flick.

Great job!
deathrisingup Wednesday 5/05/2010 at 03:38 PM | 63747