Forums Horror Collectibles
H4 Life-sized Michael Myers Costume

Coming soon...Teaser pics. About 90% done and also got another alternate veron in the works. Been working like a madman on this and it is ck!

More to come.
sirbrad Tuesday 5/04/2010 at 07:02 PM | 63727
Forgot one teaser pic. Those 3/4 de shots are my favorites.

:)

sirbrad Tuesday 5/04/2010 at 07:58 PM | 63728
Got some awesome night shots. Day pics to follow soon. Probably can't see the knife I painted up well here. I also repainted the handiboy hands and made some ck scars and veins but did not attachthem yet as I am not sure how I could get them off for other projects. So just used the normal bloody/dirty weathering for now and it worked great. First two are indoors under a blue light. Took some flash ones but I wll save them as it ruins the effect being Myers is meant to be seen at night. They will show the weathering well. I also folded the right collar down to be accurate and can't wait to get a new mannequin with poseable elbow joints to do more poses. Love how htis looks so far and can't wait to start my next one!

"Don't try that Halloween shit with me!"

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

sirbrad Saturday 5/08/2010 at 07:27 AM | 63784
Some more pics from various production stages. Flash cancels a lot of the details out nce the knife has perma-wet on it, will show up better with outdoor pics. I painted my wooden knife but it is slightly too heavy even though it is very light so I made one out of cardboard and painted it the same to use for the display. Both look real. Flash over-exaggerates the colrs and no flash is a little dark but looks cool. Outdoors will be the perfect medium.

sirbrad Monday 5/10/2010 at 01:22 AM | 63802
Very nice pics and costume.
cropsy Monday 5/10/2010 at 10:14 AM | 63811
Thanks man.

Last round of pics and video on the way.

sirbrad Monday 5/10/2010 at 10:48 PM | 63814

href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b0UjKvG0ew">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b0UjKvG0ew
sirbrad Monday 5/10/2010 at 11:15 PM | 63815