Forums Off Topic
Disaster where I live.

Folks, we are not getting the national coverage about this disaster in Nashville, TN. People seem to be confused as to why. Quite odd if you ask me.

Please re-post accordingly where you deem appropriate. You Tube vids that your friends see, posts on other tes, etc.

Our water supply is nearly diminished. I went to Kroger today for groceries and the water was sold out. They had sold 12 pallets in less than a day.

Much appreciation for any help. Thank you.
aceofspades70 Wednesday 5/05/2010 at 05:54 AM | 63735
Why on earth are they not reporting on this nationally?

That's a huge deal.

What's the reason for the water shortage, do you know?

Folks, we are not getting the national coverage about this disaster in Nashville, TN. People seem to be confused as to why. Quite odd if you ask me.

Please re-post accordingly where you deem appropriate. You Tube vids that your friends see, posts on other tes, etc.

Our water supply is nearly diminished. I went to Kroger today for groceries and the water was sold out. They had sold 12 pallets in less than a day.

Much appreciation for any help. Thank you.
DaShape Wednesday 5/05/2010 at 11:45 AM | 63738
It's finally getting some coverage, but after thousands of people raing hell on facebook and stuff, lol. The water shortage is because there is only 1 water station in operation and a demand to cut water usage by half has been ordered until things are back to normal.
aceofspades70 Friday 5/07/2010 at 01:28 PM | 63770