Forums Off Topic
Bad at Introductions!

Hey Gals and Gals,

My name is Jeremey, better known on the boards and ebay as Batguano! My name started as a joke because Im a huge Batman fan and love collecting actionfigures, andyone who collects knows companies recast old figures and repaint them to look like new figures, Same Ole Crap!! Thats transferred to batcrap which transcended to Batguano!

I have been in the costume game for about 10 years and have made or asted in making a ton of costumes ranging from Batman 6 Different suits, Davy Jones, Predator, Joker, Two Face, Bat Girl, Cat Woman, Cobra Commander, the Tick, Leather Face and My crowing Acheivment A Creature from the Black Lagoon!

Anyway I look forward to seeing what you guys have to offer and I look forward to making alot of friends here!!

Ill post some costumes pic as soon as I become a little more famuliar w the te!!
Batguano Wednesday 5/05/2010 at 04:15 PM | 63751
Sounds like you have a lot of great experience that you'll be able to bring to the forum.

Welcome aboard!
deathrisingup Thursday 5/06/2010 at 06:14 PM | 63762
Welcome bro! I think everyone will be stoked to see some of your costume pics! take care Evan
ny ghoul Friday 5/07/2010 at 02:33 PM | 63773
indeed..welcome..
zmbgraphics Friday 5/07/2010 at 05:09 PM | 63777