just got this from sam, the first proto of tarman. this is awesome piece. sam's work is top notch. all of the hss stuff i own

is awesome. i will be getting jason mom next. thanks sam and thanks for looking seth
halloween killer Sunday 6/01/2008 at 01:21 AM | 12388
Nice Piece!!! That truely is Awesome Bro!!! Love IT!!! --Harry
Harry Warden Sunday 6/01/2008 at 02:02 AM | 12397
Love your copy man.
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 6/01/2008 at 02:02 AM | 12398
Yeah Sam pretty much nailed this dead on. I still can't get over how cool this thing looks in every pic I see.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 6/01/2008 at 02:32 AM | 12400
You can tell how Sam doesn't cheap shot any of his customers . . . seems he gives it his all on every piece.

Every ngle time one of you guys posts up something you've purchased from him it just look top notch.

Hopefully one day I'll be able to get something off him too.
DaShape Sunday 6/01/2008 at 04:14 AM | 12405
That's what sets him apart from all others. Every copy he sends out of whatever it is, is identical. There isn't any cheating of his customers. Great score Seth!
SithLord Sunday 6/01/2008 at 07:29 AM | 12406
Sam does amazing work...Congrats bro
Matthew Mayhem Sunday 6/01/2008 at 11:40 AM | 12411
Congrats...looks awesome
kweandee Sunday 6/01/2008 at 01:42 PM | 12417
You can tell how Sam doesn't cheap shot any of his customers . . . seems he gives it his all on every piece.

Every ngle time one of you guys posts up something you've purchased from him it just look top notch.

That's what sets him apart from all others. Every copy he sends out of whatever it is, is identical. There isn't any cheating of his customers.

Couldn't have said it better myself guys. Sam definitely takes pride in his work and it shows in every ngle item he churns out, from the first prototype to the last production piece. On top of that his attention to customer service is second to none. That's why Sam's the only artist I'll order from as soon as a new piece is announced...there's no doubt whatsoever the quality is going to be tops.

Congrats on your new piece Seth!!
lblambert Sunday 6/01/2008 at 02:05 PM | 12418

That's what sets him apart from all others. Every copy he sends out of whatever it is, is identical. There isn't any cheating of his customers.

Couldn't have said it better myself guys. Sam definitely takes pride in his work and it shows in every ngle item he churns out, from the first prototype to the last production piece. On top of that his attention to customer service is second to none. That's why Sam's the only artist I'll order from as soon as a new piece is announced...there's no doubt whatsoever the quality is going to be tops.

Congrats on your new piece Seth!!href=""> Very True Lee! Sam always gets the job done and then some. Every mask I own from Horror Sanctum is a gem.
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 6/01/2008 at 02:18 PM | 12419
thanks everyone. this piece is amazing. all the hss stuff i own is great. sam does great work with great customer service. thanks sam seth
halloween killer Sunday 6/01/2008 at 02:54 PM | 12423