Forums Off Topic
Hello Everyone

Just wanted to say hello to all on the board.

I've been knocking around a few of the other forums for a while now, and it's nice to see a lot of familiar names.

Don't know why it took me so long to find my way over here.

I really enjoyed the "Collector of the Month" section.

I hope you keep that one going.

I'll see you all around the forum.
gummi Sunday 6/01/2008 at 08:11 AM | 12409
Welcome! Glad to see you made it over. Lee
lblambert Sunday 6/01/2008 at 01:00 PM | 12414
I've seen you around. Good to have you here man. Enjoy yourself.
Myers31TKD Sunday 6/01/2008 at 06:50 PM | 12446
Welcome to the board.

"See anything you like?"
Evildsm Sunday 6/01/2008 at 07:02 PM | 12450
Just wanted to say hello to all on the board.

I've been knocking around a few of the other forums for a while now, and it's nice to see a lot of familiar names.

Don't know why it took me so long to find my way over here.

I really enjoyed the "Collector of the Month" section.

I hope you keep that one going.

I'll see you all around the forum.

Welcome to HorrorBid lol.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM rather myself or the local class clown aka Booman (our forum admin).

If you'd like a customized avatar or gnature you can also PM Booman and he'll cook something up for you in no time.Again, glad to have you!

DaShape Sunday 6/01/2008 at 07:24 PM | 12451
Thanks everyone!
gummi Sunday 6/01/2008 at 09:39 PM | 12465
Glad to have you here...I really think that overall this is probably the most potive and supportive of the various boards dedicated to this hobby.

Post up some collection shots whenever you get the chance.

It makes all of us feel better to see someone else spending this kind of dough for something that most people feel is weird or senseless...but they all suck

deathrisingup Monday 6/02/2008 at 12:43 PM | 12509
Hey man! Welcome to the bord! I'm the local nut who can't spell worth a shit! haha! Everyone here gets along alot better than they do over at Bloody-D... I was there once and made a few posts... Needless to say I never went back! Most of the people there are ignorant and act like they are savere hardasses! I love it here tho! I hope you enjoy it here just as much as the rest of us do! It takes a little time to get used to it, but after you start getting to know some people and make a few friends, you get really attached to the te! Have Fun Man! --Harry

Harry Warden Wednesday 6/25/2008 at 12:20 AM | 14367