Forums Horror Collectibles
THE PROP SHOP'S ORIGINAL NIGHTMARE MASK (please l@@k)

hi everyone i have never posted anything here before so i dont know if its the right place but as it is coming nupto my birthday and i have looked at it for a long time and its THE PROP SHOPS ORIGINAL NIGHTMARE MASK (not the remake) and ii have emailed casey and he replies back really quick but on some forums ive seen people really dislike this mask when in my opinion its the most movie accurate freddy vs mask so i want too know why people dislike it so much and in some pictures it looks nothin like it does on the te but i think that is because they use flash but anyone who has this mask please post some pictures of it or anyone who has it just say what it is like because i really am not sure but i really want it thanks goodbye eand the other pic was realy light but it woudlnt work
dford97 Sunday 5/30/2010 at 08:59 PM | 64540
Actually, I think I took the photo of that second picture you've got down there LOL.

Yeah, I'm not sure why some people don't like it.

I've see it in person at least 3-4 times and I'm more than impressed with it.

If you want my opinion you should pull the trigger and buy it, I don't think you'll regret it hi everyone i have never posted anything here before so i dont know if its the right place but as it is coming nupto my birthday and i have looked at it for a long time and its THE PROP SHOPS ORIGINAL NIGHTMARE MASK (not the remake) and ii have emailed casey and he replies back really quick but on some forums ive seen people really dislike this mask when in my opinion its the most movie accurate freddy vs mask so i want too know why people dislike it so much and in some pictures it looks nothin like it does on the te but i think that is because they use flash but anyone who has this mask please post some pictures of it or anyone who has it just say what it is like because i really am not sure but i really want it thanks goodbye eand the other pic was realy light but it woudlnt work
DaShape Wednesday 6/02/2010 at 10:39 PM | 64586
Hey man what's up? I actually own one of these. It looks JUST LIKE the photos so there is no worries! I'd suguest getting one with glass eyes though! I bought mine about 3 years back and it's not big enough to wear, but PERFECT for display. I heard that Casey made them bigger though, so it might be wearable now??? I'd ask him on the ze first if you are looking into wearing it. Reguardless though I'd get the glass eyes... It really adds to the quality!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Saturday 6/05/2010 at 05:05 PM | 64605
ok guys thanks i will ask casey about the ze but im glad it looks the same im deffo going to buy .
dford97 Saturday 6/05/2010 at 10:09 PM | 64606