Forums Off Topic
THE HARD CAST (Movie, Anime, Video Game Blog/Podcast)

Some friends and I have been working on a blog/podcast for quite a few months now. We officially launched the te the beginning of August of 2009 and also have the podcast portion up on iTunes. We're a bunch of newbs when it comes to this whole thing and would definitely appreciate any and all feedback. My brother put a lot of time and effort into degning/organizing the webte and would also like to know what you guys think.

We're mostly trying to focus on reviews of movies, aan cinema, anime, and video games while throwing in our own personal brand of humor and attitude whenever we can. Our goal is to update the te regularly so that there's always something new. I think we've learned a lot in a short amount of time but we still have a long way to go.

If you're willing to let us know what you think than please leave comments on the specific blogs, email us at gethard@thehardcast.com or just reply to this thread.

Thanks A lot!

P.S. We will be making a concerted effort to review/discuss more horror flicks in the near future so definitely stay tuned!
LeRolls Thursday 6/24/2010 at 04:11 PM | 64719
Red Dead Redemption review/discuson is now up!

The Ultimate Posse Fest!
LeRolls Saturday 7/17/2010 at 05:01 AM | 65069