Forums Horror Collectibles
please delete.

new creeper sculpt im working on. started about 2 hours ago, kinda trying to just flesh out bit by bit. hope you bidites like it, i know i do and ill keep posting more and more progress...
scaryzack Thursday 7/01/2010 at 12:11 AM | 64798
Not bad at all

Take your time!
kaizu Thursday 7/01/2010 at 01:45 PM | 64802
a lil bit more work
scaryzack Thursday 7/01/2010 at 06:46 PM | 64807
not bad at all man, look foward to seeing this finished
timbs2007 Thursday 7/01/2010 at 08:21 PM | 64808
and a lil bit more on the face
scaryzack Thursday 7/01/2010 at 10:33 PM | 64812
almost done, few more details in the morn. ran out of clay, so idk what ill do about the neck.
scaryzack Friday 7/02/2010 at 07:12 AM | 64818
done, pulled a all-nighter, and kept touching it up etc. ill work on the ears,their something im not happy with, but i ran out of wed clay, so am i able to use some oil based clay aswell. i want to make the neck and stuff so idk if it would be a bad idea to mix the two or not. any help would be MUCH appreciated. i might get a airbrush this weekend, i have to order latex i cant wait to mold this baby. wish me luck, molding is what i always screw up. and for those of you that tuned in the last 2 days and whatched the progress, i thank you.
scaryzack Friday 7/02/2010 at 06:40 PM | 64825
Very Nice job man!!! It's comming together nicely! When I molded my Grass Goblyn Sculpt, I just went by what I've read and what I saw on the Special FX Master Class Vol. 1 dvd that you can pick up at monstermakers.com... I watched alot of how to vids on youtube... So with all of that info really helped me out and by all means my mold is not very pretty on the outde. LOL... When they say, when it starts to set up you only have seconds, they mean it! lol... Look up how to do the deviding wall and the registration keys and that will most def help you out! Mixing the plaster is another matter... You almost have to watch how they do it and then judge for yourself... Try to match the constancy that they get when there's is mixed and you should have no problems... It's messy... That's about the biggest bitch... lol.

And be sure you spray a few layers of clear coat followed by a few layers of Dulling Spray... Do not use matte finish. That's what I used and the plaster just beaded on it. It was not easy to do... My mold has a few flaws due to that.If you use a "SOFT" bristled tooth brush and brush easy with it, it helps clean the clay out of those hard to reach areas when you clean the mold...

I really hope what little I know helps you out!!!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Saturday 7/03/2010 at 01:12 AM | 64828
thanks man, my problem with the wall is, i dont have any more wed clasy, only oil based and im afraid itll ruff it up to much. but im ganna keep thinkin and workin. ill post some pics tommarow, or later. idk when ima mold it. maybe tonight, maybe tommarow.
scaryzack Saturday 7/03/2010 at 02:07 AM | 64829