Forums Off Topic
New here!

Hey everyone! I have been checking out this te for a while and finally joined. My name is Chris, I am 24, from New Hampshire, currently deployed in Iraq. My first love for horror is Creepshow. I used to have a copy of it on VHS in a clam-shell case when I was really young. Other than that, some of my personal favorites include: The original "Dead" movies, ROTLD, Halloween, The Beyond, Zombi, Sleepaway Camp, Child's Play 1-3, Phantasm, TCM (orig), NOES series, Friday the 13th 1-4, JAWS, American Psycho, Evil Dead series.Just to name a few :).Halloween%20Conv.jpg
TaRmAn1986 Friday 7/02/2010 at 08:05 AM | 64819
Hey everyone! I have been checking out this te for a while and finally joined. My name is Chris, I am 24, from New Hampshire, currently deployed in Iraq. My first love for horror is Creepshow. I used to have a copy of it on VHS in a clam-shell case when I was really young. Other than that, some of my personal favorites include: The original "Dead" movies, ROTLD, Halloween, The Beyond, Zombi, Sleepaway Camp, Child's Play 1-3, Phantasm, TCM (orig), NOES series, Friday the 13th 1-4, JAWS, American Psycho, Evil Dead series.Just to name a few :).

What's up Chris? Let me be the first to say welcome! Glad you decided to join up.

It's a pretty laid back atmosphere around this forum where we occaonally have a little fun. By the sounds of your taste in horror you're going to fit right in.

Also, let me say a HUGE thanks for your service . . . it's people like you that make it posble for places like this to exist.

We owe you. Be safe.

Hope you stick around and again, welcome to HBid.

DaShape Wednesday 7/07/2010 at 06:21 AM | 64923
Thanks, and not a problem. The group here is awesome and I am having a blast. Will be around :)
TaRmAn1986 Wednesday 7/07/2010 at 11:07 AM | 64938
As I said in my pm....Welcome to the forum And thank you again for the birthday wishes

;)
kweandee Sunday 7/11/2010 at 09:23 PM | 65011
Many thanks and any time!
TaRmAn1986 Monday 7/12/2010 at 11:44 AM | 65021