Forums Horror Collectibles
Who would you like to see at a convention?

It's not October yet, but I am pumped for Rock and Shock 2010. After I get back from deployment, I am definitely going. I was real impressed with least year's convention. Unfortunately, there a couple of convention's in NJ and MD I wanted to go to but can't. No guests scheduled yet. I hope the Return of the Living Dead cast come to this one. Who would you like to see at a convention?
TaRmAn1986 Sunday 7/04/2010 at 09:37 AM | 64837
Well I'm going to see George A Romero and Howard Sherman this year so I can go ahead and cross them off my list, but here is a short list of others I would love to meet.

1. ROBERT ENGLUND!!!

2. Wes Craven

3. Bruce Campbell

and 4. John Saxon (Mostly because I'm a huge fan of Enter the Dragon)
krueger4653 Sunday 7/04/2010 at 11:25 AM | 64838
Andrew Divoff - Wishmaster Keith David - I know he wasn't technically a main baddie but dammit he was Spawn and starred in The Thing Christine McCorkindale - Shuna Sas - Nightbreed David Cronenberg - I love Decker from Nightbreed more than anyone ever should
ironblade87 Monday 7/05/2010 at 04:54 PM | 64852
Great picks! The North-East have had several conventions with NOES cast, and Evil Dead cast...yes with Bruce Campell and Englund.

My favorites I have seen were Catriona MacColl from The Beyond and City of the Dead ,Ottacavio Del'Aqua, and Al Cliver from Zombi

I also saw Bruce Campbell at UNH, he talked about his life and Evil Dead and such. Funny as hell.
TaRmAn1986 Wednesday 7/07/2010 at 11:55 AM | 64945