Forums Horror Collectibles
Sam McCain...

Ok I just received the new HorrorHound Mag featuring the 30 Years of Friday The 13th. Very good read. I came across the Interview with Sam McCain. It's been a while nce I've followed anyone's work and I must say I really enjoyed that read. I am very impressed with his new line of Retro Clasc Monsters. After reading what it was like as a kid from not being able to buy any of the new masks from the Don Post Calander to actually starting your very own line, I am more then happy for you man! I just felt this deserved it's own post. It's nice to see someone get where they want to be and for that I am happy.

I am currently in between jobs and when I get myself organized, I will be looking into some of these monsters for my own collection.

Very nice article Sam and congrats!!!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Thursday 7/08/2010 at 01:08 AM | 64958
I haven't been lucky enough to see this article but I must say Sam is certainly one who deserves to get recognized for his work and customer service. His masks are always top notch and the prices are some of the most reasonable in the busness.

Congrats Sam!!!!
cropsy Thursday 7/08/2010 at 02:33 PM | 64976
hmmm....haven't renewed my subscription to them in awhile so I didn't get to see it but I agree Sam's work his top of the line. I love my tarman and pam heads Congrats Sam
kweandee Sunday 7/11/2010 at 08:12 PM | 65009