Forums Horror Movie Talk
HalloweeN 2 Remake..

We broke the news back in February that a sequel to Rob Zombie's HALLOWEEN was in the works. Now, only months after severing ways over the remake of HELLRAISER, it appears that the French directors of INDE, Alexandre Bustillo and Julien Maury, have been approached by Dimenon Films to direct Halloween 2, according to STYD. Bustillo and Maury are currently developing another new French thriller entitled SNOW, which could be put on the back burner if a deal is reached. We're digging for official confirmation as this should be taken as strictly rumor right now.
SithLord Monday 6/02/2008 at 08:04 PM | 12517
Thanks Chris for updating us on this. Should be interesting to see how this whole thing pans out minus Rob Zomibe's influence. Will we see a bloodied mask? Will we stick with an old school H2 storyline? Lots of questions to be answered in the next few months. Should be fun to see this progress....

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 6/02/2008 at 09:15 PM | 12519
I'm down with an H2 remake, Tyler Mane is contracted to reprise his role as Michael Myers . .. but the Mask is

the BIG question.
DaShape Monday 6/02/2008 at 09:28 PM | 12520
I'm down with an H2 remake, Tyler Mane is contracted to reprise his role as Michael Myers . .. but the Mask is

the BIG question.

I was about to post almost exactly this. The way it's set up... a sequel to RZ's remake will more than likely happen. I'm just not sure about it being a remake of H2. I'd much rather have it be just a sequel with a new storyline. If calling it "Halloween 2" makes that a remake, then so be it. And yes... the mask is a huge ?
Myers31TKD Monday 6/02/2008 at 09:48 PM | 12524
i can guarantee you right now it WILL NOT be a remake of H2

it will be a sequel ala Hills Have Eyes 2 or TCM the Beginning
Johnny Bisco Monday 6/02/2008 at 10:11 PM | 12525
Sounds interesting....yea if it is another holloween remake I wonder what the mask would look like? lol
kweandee Tuesday 6/03/2008 at 12:02 AM | 12544