Forums Horror Collectibles
gotta get this off my chest................

the original wasnt much to write home about but...........................................

the Piranha 3D remake looks lame as hell

ok back to your regularly scheduled forum topics
Johnny Bisco Tuesday 8/03/2010 at 12:36 AM | 65248
im kinda there with you bro......I want to like this film, but after seeing the trailer I just couldnt get that psyched. Then again, the rebuttal I get from people when I voice my criticisms on the film is "the fish are SUPPOSED to look fake and stupid", "youre not supposed to care about the characters"....etc
ny ghoul Friday 8/06/2010 at 05:37 AM | 65346
I too concur, I seen the trailer last night, and scolded my televion for showing such things, not only do the fish indeed look stupid, the 3d thing is getting outta control. Soon we'll all be in theaters looking like that dude from back to the future..EVERY TIME a movie is released. Even some with custom glasses "I got mine at hot topic" hahahahaa..ok i'm done now.
zmbgraphics Friday 8/06/2010 at 12:03 PM | 65348
I'd almost rather be forced to watch Step Up 3D than this POS.

I literally LOL'd when I saw the preview. It's even more funny to watch when you're drunk.
KeeterZ Sunday 8/08/2010 at 02:55 AM | 65369
i'll have to agree as well. Not only that, but im to the point where i just get pissed everytime i see the commercial. God knows it's on every two minutes on every channel.
pantera11431 Thursday 8/19/2010 at 12:35 AM | 65552
Who cares about how this movie is gonna be? We're gonna see blood and naked chicks! I've got no problem with that
drewdaspriest Monday 9/06/2010 at 03:30 PM | 66081
Who cares about how this movie is gonna be? We're gonna see blood and naked chicks! I've got no problem with that

agreed, however those are only two pieces of what i look for in a movie. if i really just wanted those by themselves, id pick up fangoria and a playboy.
pantera11431 Monday 9/06/2010 at 05:20 PM | 66095

agreed, however those are only two pieces of what i look for in a movie. if i really just wanted those by themselves, id pick up fangoria and a playboy.

Playboy can get a little boring. Think of Piranha as being "Girls Gone Wild" for gore hounds!
drewdaspriest Monday 9/06/2010 at 05:50 PM | 66103