Forums Horror Collectibles
New scores.... Freddy, Jason, related

So the last week or two has been really cool. Ive recieved a couple scores that i am VERY excited about... These displays are just a quick mock up for the photos. i plan on doing very intense displays for the masks.

Okay, up first is a beautiful "HE'S BACK" bust by Lubatti. Erich really out done himself on this one! My poor photos only show about 25% of the quality. This is foam filled and I plan on putting a high end acrylic eye in it.

I dont have a part 6 hockey mask on me, but I will make him one soon... until then, I guess he can wear one of my hats

I suggest everyone place a mask order with Lubatti, you wont be disapointed.

Up next is a bust i have been waiting for! Its a bit rare and Im thrilled to see it in my house... again this isnt the real display, just a quick mock up. I plan on adding high end acrylic eyes, an arm for the glove too. (waiting for right hand)

anyways this baller ass mask was sculpted by Henry Alverez, for a wax museaum, he later made a couple molds to make latex pulls... It was painted by Erich Lubatti

The "never sleep again" dvd was a prize I won for an online art contest.. Im proud anytime someone likes my artwork, let alone when someone gives me a prize.and I also got a butt load of hock blanks, including the new frightstuff "X" blank .

Im still waiting on another box of clear blanks from ken, and I have a few other latex masks coming my way... but those my take a while...

anyways, I rarely share my "scores" with people because i really dont get that much stuff, but when I do I try to get quality items, and I think these masks are prime pieces... enjoy the pics.
clownnation Wednesday 8/04/2010 at 02:38 PM | 65299
love that hes back bust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how much did that run you if you dont mind me asking?
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 8/04/2010 at 09:40 PM | 65307
Those are both amazing scores!

I can't wait to see what you do with that X
chubacabra Thursday 8/05/2010 at 01:11 AM | 65319
:HOLY SHNIKES:love that hes back bust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how much did that run you if you dont mind me asking?

Get in touch with Erich Lubatti, I got my copy out of a deal I had with Erich. But I know he runs sales, his prices are pretty good condering the level of work
clownnation Thursday 8/05/2010 at 01:57 AM | 65321