Forums Horror Movie Talk
Psychopath Clean - Changes and new info...

I have some Psycopath Clean masks in stock and ready to ship. I've changed the paint job and the hair a bit. I'm also offering the mask in a bloody veron for no extra cost. Here is a quick pic until I get the te updated. -Casey
CartyParty Thursday 6/05/2008 at 03:36 PM | 12650
That looks very good man!!! I like it! On another note... Where the hell have you been

Casey??? I bet you've been stocking up to get ahead for Halloween??? --Harry
Harry Warden Thursday 6/05/2008 at 03:39 PM | 12651
That looks very good man!!! I like it! On another note... Where the hell have you been

Casey??? I bet you've been stocking up to get ahead for Halloween??? --Harry Yeah I've been really busy with everything plus I'm getting married in two weeks. I'm lucky to even log on the computer and check my email for 5 minutes. Next month should be back to normal for me thank God! Thanks for asking Harry! -Casey
CartyParty Thursday 6/05/2008 at 07:37 PM | 12653
Well Casey I'm really Happy with the Improved look of Michael Clean! The blood Definatly shows movie accuracy! I like it alot and depending on rather or not you'll still be making them; when I am able to I wouldn't mine owning the Blood Splattered one!

--Harry
Harry Warden Thursday 6/05/2008 at 08:03 PM | 12657
Casey I love LOVE the subtle changes you made and the blood effect ROCKS! Will you be making any of these available on the all new HorrorBid.com because that is the only place I purchase from, LMAO!!!!

Seriously bro, the hair and paint work is top notch as usual my friend and I think I like the mask with the blood effect. nce the mask was seen so few times in the film I really think seeing the blood on there helps people to remember that particular scene in the film. Nice work.

Later, J
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 6/05/2008 at 08:56 PM | 12665
I'm glad you guys like the changes in the mask. I agree with you about the blood.

Yes Justin I will be listing these and everything else on the te when I get a chance. Had some free time the other morning and ran into some problems... I'll get my items up along with all the other horror things I don't need anymore asap

-Casey
CartyParty Thursday 6/05/2008 at 10:40 PM | 12666
Yeah I've been really busy with everything plus I'm getting married in two weeks. I'm lucky to even log on the computer and check my email for 5 minutes. Next month should be back to normal for me thank God! Thanks for asking Harry! -Casey

good work once again and congrats bro!!!!!!!!
Johnny Bisco Thursday 6/05/2008 at 11:28 PM | 12670
Yeh man! My apologees. I hope the wedding turns out better than you guys could ever emagen bro!!! Have Fun! Don't get Nervious!!!

Later Man! --Harry
Harry Warden Friday 6/06/2008 at 01:46 AM | 12693
me thinks me wants
Johnny Bisco Friday 6/06/2008 at 12:55 PM | 12714
Damn thats looking good man.
quietonthesetstudios Friday 6/06/2008 at 01:09 PM | 12715