Forums Horror Movie Talk
Top 50 Scariest Movies of all time by complex.com?

i figured i would post this and see what you guys though, i dont really agree with this list, i've never heard of Complex Magazine either

href="http://best.complex.com/lists/The-50-Scariest-Movies-of-All-Time">http://best.complex.com/lists/The-50-Sc ... f-All-Time
Fred55x Sunday 8/15/2010 at 02:05 PM | 65517
Oh what the fuck?

I for one am not a fan of the OG Halloween and don't think it should be in any scariest list..infact I just seen it in the $5 bin at Kmart, not walmart...kmart, and The shining was good but by far not what they listed.

The whole list was kinda just lame.
zmbgraphics Sunday 8/15/2010 at 11:02 PM | 65523
Any scariest movie list that doesn't have The Exorcist at number one is dead to me.

That movie scared an entire generation like no other in history, and it's one of the only movies I've ever seen that gets more horrible every time I watch it.

I don't think that list was very good in general.

I'd say I agree with maybe a third of the movies.

There are some horror/comedy movies in there which should not be on a scariest list.
gummi Monday 8/16/2010 at 05:40 AM | 65528
exactly..when I saw the exorcist not at number one I was pissed..
zmbgraphics Monday 8/16/2010 at 10:18 AM | 65529
This list has obviously been made by someone who has suffered a serious head injury. There is no way that Paranormal activity out ranks a nightmare on elm street, Friday the 13th, Halloween, and the exorcist.

krueger4653 Monday 8/16/2010 at 11:59 AM | 65530
This list has obviously been made by someone who has suffered a serious head injury. There is no way that Paranormal activity out ranks a nightmare on elm street, Friday the 13th, Halloween, and the exorcist.Paranormal activity, in terms of horror, doesn't even outrank the little mermaid for christ sakes.
pantera11431 Thursday 8/26/2010 at 02:03 AM | 65667
This list has obviously been made by someone who has suffered a serious head injury. There is no way that Paranormal activity out ranks a nightmare on elm street, Friday the 13th, Halloween, and the exorcist.Paranormal activity, in terms of horror, doesn't even outrank the little mermaid for christ sakes.

HAHAHAHA exactly
zmbgraphics Thursday 8/26/2010 at 02:22 PM | 65674