Forums Horror Collectibles
hey guys. One question.

Maybe this is not the right place to put this question, but anyway... Where are the horror collections?
Klempo Thursday 9/02/2010 at 05:25 PM | 65910
Maybe this is not the right place to put this question, but anyway... Where are the horror collections?

Hey Klempo we sent out a mass e-mail but the system was a bit screwed up so maybe you missed it. We actually moved everything and went with the less is more approach. The horror colelctions have all been moved here under the horror discuson thread.

So far so good, things to be working smooth. Stay tuned as we have some more goodies planned for the forum very soon.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 9/02/2010 at 05:47 PM | 65911

Hey Klempo we sent out a mass e-mail but the system was a bit screwed up so maybe you missed it. We actually moved everything and went with the less is more approach. The horror colelctions have all been moved here under the horror discuson thread.

So far so good, things to be working smooth. Stay tuned as we have some more goodies planned for the forum very soon.

Thanks for clearing that up :))))
Klempo Thursday 9/02/2010 at 09:13 PM | 65913
ya i think it would be helpful if we could change the name of this section to horror discuson/collectionshint hint
Johnny Bisco Thursday 9/02/2010 at 09:48 PM | 65914
ya i think it would be helpful if we could change the name of this section to horror discuson/collectionshint hint

The guy has one good idea in his life! It makes sense so we changed it. Hope that helps guys...

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 9/02/2010 at 10:59 PM | 65916
what? i had a good idea? man im WAY underpaid in this place.......................
Johnny Bisco Thursday 9/02/2010 at 11:07 PM | 65920
John if your 260K a year salary isn't enough we can discuss this somewhere else.Tell you what I'll throw in a set of these to cheer you up! CHILDISH HUMOR AWAY!!!!!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 9/03/2010 at 01:30 AM | 65925
Better guys, better

Klempo Friday 9/03/2010 at 07:21 PM | 65932