Hey bidites, i am in the process of making a fan film, and its a Michael Myers film. We just got done with the screen play and now we are filming! And its very gory! so i hope you guys like it, it should be out on October 30th. The film is mostly based on Halloween 1 and 2 and that puts more scary stuff into the film! But guys this is just gettin it out there so dont worrie. Other good stuff is that i make props and do fx make up and my production is called Psycho Effects, we do much more things to so u can contact me on my FaceBook ( Maxx Edwards ) so yea just pm me there or here.

And I'm making a personal Myers mask for one lucky person, that will be awarded out in a contest! So yea that great, and if u have any other concerns or questions just pm me.Thnks, Maxx
PsychoEffects Sunday 9/05/2010 at 01:12 AM | 65963
that sounds pretty cool, im always up for a good fan film

do you have anything filmed for a trailer yet or will you put one together when you do principal photography?

welcome to horrorbid!!!
Johnny Bisco Sunday 9/05/2010 at 01:47 AM | 65966
that sounds pretty cool, im always up for a good fan film

do you have anything filmed for a trailer yet or will you put one together when you do principal photography?

welcome to horrorbidi will be doing principle photography for the trailer. but yea we are just now starting filming.

PsychoEffects Sunday 9/05/2010 at 02:02 AM | 65967
Sounds good! keep us posted!
ny ghoul Sunday 9/05/2010 at 04:45 AM | 65975
yeah, keep us in the loop, I'd like to see it too
drewdaspriest Monday 9/06/2010 at 02:45 PM | 66073
I'm always love watching fan films. I will keep my eye out on this one. Just make sure it's scary. I've only seen Michael Myers scary twice (the original film and the AVGN episode reviewing the Atari 2600 game based on the original).
Vader_the_White Monday 9/06/2010 at 09:59 PM | 66125
I'm always love watching fan films. I will keep my eye out on this one. Just make sure it's scary. I've only seen Michael Myers scary twice (the original film and the AVGN episode reviewing the Atari 2600 game based on the original). oh yes it is its very gory and with some shockers!
PsychoEffects Monday 9/06/2010 at 11:08 PM | 66132
definately link a trailer when you've got one, man.
pantera11431 Thursday 9/09/2010 at 01:48 AM | 66200
definately link a trailer when you've got one, man. I SURE AM MAN!

PsychoEffects Thursday 9/09/2010 at 07:24 PM | 66208
I'm always love watching fan films. I will keep my eye out on this one. Just make sure it's scary. I've only seen Michael Myers scary twice (the original film and the AVGN episode reviewing the Atari 2600 game based on the original). oh yes it is its very gory and with some shockers!Gory does not equal scary. Look at the original Halloween. There is barely any blood. And look at the other example I made. No blood any where. You need to build suspense to be scary, not buckets of gore.
Vader_the_White Friday 9/10/2010 at 11:44 PM | 66242
I'm always love watching fan films. I will keep my eye out on this one. Just make sure it's scary. I've only seen Michael Myers scary twice (the original film and the AVGN episode reviewing the Atari 2600 game based on the original). oh yes it is its very gory and with some shockers!Gory does not equal scary. Look at the original Halloween. There is barely any blood. And look at the other example I made. No blood any where. You need to build suspense to be scary, not buckets of gore.yes i know what you mean bro, im doin just alittle but yes ALOT of suspense but im really trying to show all the anger and revnege inde of michael and WHY he is like how he is.
PsychoEffects Saturday 9/11/2010 at 03:36 AM | 66249