Forums Horror Collectibles
HALLOWEEN QUESTION 1#

Hey guys this is a thing i did over at mm.net and i am going to do it here too! its called Halloween Questions. This will be the first and its all about Michael Myers!" Why does Michael have so many different masks in the series? "
PsychoEffects Sunday 9/05/2010 at 05:32 PM | 66009
because the producers and directors and fx teams can never keep continuity

the mask magically changes between 4 and 5 for no reason

and hell they couldnt even use just one mask in h20 theres at least 4 in it
Johnny Bisco Sunday 9/05/2010 at 07:17 PM | 66016
well if u looked into the movies you would see that Michael steals masks from Halloween stores without care. but outde of that yes its from the fx guys. :)
PsychoEffects Sunday 9/05/2010 at 07:35 PM | 66019
He's doing this here because he was banned from mm net and was banned twice for re-registering And to answer your question, they couldn't use the mask after H2 due to rights issues. And also like Johnny said the movie guys don't know what the hell the're doing
kaizu Sunday 9/05/2010 at 07:47 PM | 66020
well i wasnt sure what line of thinking you were going with lol

yes they change for those reasons but it still doesnt explain why he went from a kirky looking mask at the end of h4 to a sandra bernhardt looking mask at the beginning of h5

Johnny Bisco Sunday 9/05/2010 at 07:48 PM | 66021
Michael Myers is a cool, fashionable guy.

Klempo Sunday 9/05/2010 at 07:53 PM | 66022
actually i know the REAL reason he always has a different mask

see he was looking for a great replica of the first one he wore but big latex shut down all the guys he was buying from so now he just randomly steals bad Hip Bonz, PMG and DP masks
Johnny Bisco Sunday 9/05/2010 at 07:57 PM | 66023
kaizu Sunday 9/05/2010 at 08:08 PM | 66026
He's doing this here because he was banned from mm net and was banned twice for re-registering And to answer your question, they couldn't use the mask after H2 due to rights issues. And also like Johnny said the movie guys don't know what the hell the're doingyes and they banned me for me saying things about unlicensed mask. its really stupid.

PsychoEffects Sunday 9/05/2010 at 08:16 PM | 66027
He's doing this here because he was banned from mm net and was banned twice for re-registering And to answer your question, they couldn't use the mask after H2 due to rights issues. And also like Johnny said the movie guys don't know what the hell the're doingyes and they banned me for me saying things about unlicensed mask. its really stupid.

Funny you write this when you just sent me a pm pleading to be allowed back

I don't see what's stupid about what we did. mple, you didn't follow rules and we warned you more than three times to read the rules. Did you listen? um NO!! Then you re-registered with a different user name. You can get a permanent ban for that

If you want to come back, stay put as you're told kid and you'll be allowed back in a weeks time. In the meantime while you're here stay cool and stay out of trouble
kaizu Sunday 9/05/2010 at 08:29 PM | 66028

Funny you write this when you just sent me a pm pleading to be allowed back

I don't see what's stupid about what we did. mple, you didn't follow rules and we warned you more than three times to read the rules. Did you listen? um NO!! Then you re-registered with a different user name. You can get a permanent ban for that

If you want to come back, stay put as you're told kid and you'll be allowed back in a weeks time. In the meantime while you're here stay cool and stay out of trouble in a weeks time, ok. i can handle it.
PsychoEffects Sunday 9/05/2010 at 08:37 PM | 66029
getting back to the topic on the different masks-

We only know of him stealing masks in 2 films, the original and H4. But the real question is why does every store in Haddonfield carry a "Michael Myers" Mask?
drewdaspriest Monday 9/06/2010 at 02:16 PM | 66067
I have to go with K on this one, I believe that after H2, The William Shatner camp became involved & thats when the whole royalties thing started flying.

Hence, Rights issues.
skutterk Thursday 9/16/2010 at 12:55 AM | 66359