Forums Horror Collectibles
Jason Takes Manhattan Life-sized Costume

OK just finished this up as a "to sell on eBay" commison. I love how it turned out and actually want to keep it now for Halloween lol. I did a prototype shirt and latex knee which turned out awesome. I did this because I get a ton of requests for this costume, almost as many as the New Blood and Jason Lives. I also working on a prototype fake axe which is coming along great and will post pics later. I went for the mud look again, although not as much as my last one, as looks wet in most areas. I chose to only use perma wet in key areas on top of the latex mud so as not to make the costume too stiff. But you can add more if you like. Mask is a GOHS and is 27 inches, and hock is a 1234models. The straps did not come weathered and were already attached, so I left them as is.

This can be found on eBay with a low starting bid and a buy it now in the clasfieds. Will do some more costume shots later when I get the axe done. I wanted to add some fake moss too but was not sure if everyone wanted it, plus still trying to figure out what is best to use. The gloves are not included and unweathered as I need them for another costume in the making. Also you can add your own mesh to the eyes if you want. Enjoy.

sirbrad Wednesday 9/15/2010 at 05:57 PM | 66337
Looks ck

Klempo Wednesday 9/15/2010 at 06:23 PM | 66339
bravo!!!!!!!
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 9/15/2010 at 08:09 PM | 66343
Here are two more outdoors pics and some indoors in darker lighting, which is actually more how the costume is meant to be seen not bright outdoors, I just do that to show the details. I really want to be this for Halloween now lol. Maybe I will if it doesn't sell. Will add a video soon, and costume pics and vids when I get the axe done.

sirbrad Wednesday 9/15/2010 at 09:04 PM | 66347
Not a bad looking costume.

.. Probably my least favorite Jason look mainly because he managed to stay soaking wet .. even after falling on the hot rail in the subway!

.. And once the mask came off, he just looked retarded.

.. I mean, I can rephrase that because I know he's an ugly cuss but still, pt 7 was the best under the mask look!
attitudeinc Wednesday 9/15/2010 at 09:16 PM | 66348
Not a bad looking costume.

.. Probably my least favorite Jason look mainly because he managed to stay soaking wet .. even after falling on the hot rail in the subway!

.. And once the mask came off, he just looked retarded.

.. I mean, I can rephrase that because I know he's an ugly cuss but still, pt 7 was the best under the mask look

pt.7 ealy,man.
pantera11431 Wednesday 9/15/2010 at 11:24 PM | 66352
Yeah I love the New Blood obviously, not sure if you seen my last one or not but check my posts and youtube. I like the look, and as I grew up I hated certain looks like JGTH and JasonX, although now I actually like them. I think they all are art and unique in their own right, even if they are completely different each film. I was the first to do the mud look I believe, and most just do the plan blue and looking somewhat wet. I can actually do entire shirt just wet looking but I prefer the mud look in the beginning as I never seen anyone do it.

Got the outdoor video done, next will be costume videos.

href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxaS508z2Y0">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxaS508z2Y0
sirbrad Wednesday 9/15/2010 at 11:31 PM | 66353
Very cool man.
skutterk Thursday 9/16/2010 at 12:00 AM | 66354
Just finished a prototype axe and it really came out good, used cardboard of course and it is very light, and a real handle. I painted to look like the fireman's axe in the movie. Also got some costume shots a video coming.

sirbrad Thursday 9/16/2010 at 11:47 PM | 66376
Costume video done.

href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNeBFWQrVr0">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNeBFWQrVr0
sirbrad Friday 9/17/2010 at 01:38 AM | 66380
Very well done, seeing stuff like this always puts me in the Halloween mood. Just a month and a half to go!!! I really liked the axe as well, very creative.
krueger4653 Friday 9/17/2010 at 02:04 PM | 66388
You just better hope that costume doesn't come alive and punch your head off of a roof.
KeeterZ Saturday 9/18/2010 at 11:58 AM | 66408
Did some matching leather gloves at the request of the buyer.

sirbrad Thursday 9/23/2010 at 04:10 AM | 66506