Forums Off Topic
a story i wrote

halloween night 1990 the story of axe hammers on murdock drive

20 years ago there was a house down murdock drive where only a very few people dare to enter while only active during the month of october of every year the rest of the year would go by murdock drive was a ghost town amy fields a local college student discovered that

the house down murdock drive wasnt just any house decorated for halloween she claim to all her friends,family and others that she had witnessed a very strange man in description long black hair tall about 6'9 amy couldnt seem to get her family and friends to believe the story later that night 6:27 pm trick or treating had alread

begun

amy warned everyone that she could about the man with the axe amy's best friend kevin dean's walks towards

the house while amy as far away as posble screaming to kevin "dont go in there" kevin yelled back screamed to amy "come on no one lives here amy" axe hammers appears to amy again with a laugh so evil it was

un-explainable, with amy's face in a state of shock kevin looks at amy "what? what do you see?" she than

begun to scream "run kevin please just run" axe hammers the cold blooded murderer begun to chase kevin down the ghostly streets of murdock drive, amy runs so far but when she turns around to find kevin he had disappeard and so did axe hammers amy than ran to others for help and even went to the police on search for her friend kevin amy than begins to hear kevins voice "amy amy amy" but every where she looked kevin was no where to be found

the voice kevin than changed to something of evil and yelled to her "join us" amy yells to the police officer

"did you hear that? its kevin help him" the police than begun to search around and inde the house 2 went in

and 1 came out the door slammed after the police officer had step outde of the house the police officer said to him self "what in the hell is going on around here?" amy standing near the police car

"wheres the other officer?" the lights begin to flash inde the house getting brighter with every flash

little did amy and all her friend knew, axe hammers was more than just a creepy man with an axe

the door begin to open with screams and crys axe hammers stepped outde with pure white eyes and blood

running from his mouth axe hammers looks at amy "i have something you want" after thats said axe hammers

introduces amy to his newest member...kevin, with white eyes and blood dripping from his mouth he looks at amy while amy stands in a state of shock "amy join us we will protect you" the police officer asks

"wheres my partner?" axe hammers with a deep and evil voice laugh's "he's dead would you like to join him?" but kevin would do away with him, amy had no choice but join after kevin reaches his hands out and carried

her in to the house on murdock drive

axe hammers was more than just a creepy man with an axe his middle name was Mefistofeles

amy was never ever seen again until halloween 1991 at the house on murdock drive
jasonlives2009 Thursday 9/16/2010 at 02:41 PM | 66372
it's interesting. but very rushed. you should do a full script of it and add more detail and polish to it. other than that i think you got a pretty cool story on your hands.
pantera11431 Thursday 9/16/2010 at 11:52 PM | 66377
it's interesting. but very rushed. you should do a full script of it and add more detail and polish to it. other than that i think you got a pretty cool story on your hands.

Woah my head hurts. Very rushed indeed, but not a bad premise for a story. With more detail, description, periods, and commas i think it would be a very good read. Keep working on it I look forward to seeing the final draft.
krueger4653 Friday 9/17/2010 at 01:57 PM | 66386